**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• Agentk said:

The damage cap is annoying as well for a limited amount of hits and the biggest healthpools we’ve ever seen punishes skill and rewards a big wallet

If you're not ready to do this yet, come back when you've built out/up your Roster! This content isn't going anywhere!
    New champs or old champs won’t make that damage cap bigger.
    No, but higher Ranks/Rarities will make the Challenger Rating higher, and new abilities will make encounters easier to Manager.

Remember when Labyrinth was released? No Champion like Aegon existed. His existence shows that progress and new abilities can make Content more manageable.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Hullo, question, are all 7 “brands of the abyss” present on each path of this quest?

So essentially, 85,000 damage cap throughout the abyss?

Also - please don’t “lock the map.”
    This is genuinely the worst possible feature that has ever been present in this game.

Sorry for the slow response, I had to track down the Answer. Yes, All 7 Brands of the Abyss will be on every fight.
    O well this is good.............. 🤦🏻‍♂️👎🏻 All brands with map lock yippie 😑
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait to test it out and hav a bit of fun and get frustrated and then go back to lol and cler that’s
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    "Yes, you read that correctly - first to complete.'

You still mean first to explore, not complete, correct? The descriptions above this say first 20 and first 300 to 100% explore.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    in reality the map block is absurd and inesary. This hurts the game, the mechanics and the experience, so it also wastes our time and energy in the case of wrong paths.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    RoninMan said:

I would say most players don’t want to go into content knowing 100% they’ll have to revive at least once per fight. Unless the path is 1-2 champions then the premise that you’ll need revives is a huge turn off. Coupled with the fact you’ve frozen the map again is even more of a turn off. The Abyss is incredible though. You need 6* R4 to gun for 6* R3 rewards. Always one step forward and 4 steps back.

It’s called reward irrelevancy. Your trying to win what is needed to clear the content. It should be using R3 champs to get rewards that provide R4 materials. At least for exploration.
  • "Yes, you read that correctly - first to complete.'

You still mean first to explore, not complete, correct? The descriptions above this say first 20 and first 300 to 100% explore.

Yes, 100% Explore.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    If I'm reading this correctly, the defender becomes unblockable and unstoppable after the attacker exhaust two times his challenger rating hit charges, that is we can get 480 hits as opposed to what people think...
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

So only 240 hits before instant death? With the largest health pools ever?

Bye bye Aegon, SL and most likely G99

Honestly I see aegon working, heavy attack furies thing, that damage is crazy
    6* r4 Aegon, i agree
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130

I think that's 480 hits buddy
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

R5 5 have a 120 challenger rating not 240 where are you getting 480?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Challenge rating of a 5/65 is 120. Thats 120 charges in both stages for a total of 240
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40

This probably will be completed in the first day or at least First week, money always wins.

Maybe not. I've come across fights that you literally cannot beat without the right counter, a good example is the 6.3.1 Medusa boss.