**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealthy Spidey Slow not working

I absolutely love Stealthy and use him quite a bit. I haven't noticed him being bugy until the other day in war on a power shield, close encounters node fighting Darkhawk. I has my slow debuffs selected prior to the fight and applied it but occasionally still missed him. The miss icon showed also. Is there something about DH that reduces his ability accuracy? There shouldn't be a reason for him to miss with the slow debuff unless I'm missing something. Happened several times but not consistently. Yes he had the debuff active and the slow pre-fight ability selected. Thanks for the input.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Was there an enhanced abilities node?
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    Lvernon15 said:

Enhanced Abilities wouldn't affect the miss part. SMSS's abilities specifically state that while slow is active, he CANNOT miss. And kabam recently provided clarification that the term CANNOT trumps every other terminology when people asked about the interaction between crit resistance and glancing with guaranteed crits.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Jaina97 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Enhanced Abilities wouldn't affect the miss part. SMSS's abilities specifically state that while slow is active, he CANNOT miss. And kabam recently provided clarification that the term CANNOT trumps every other terminology when people asked about the interaction between crit resistance and glancing with guaranteed crits.
    I though it might have said reduce the chance to by 100% like slow does with unstoppable
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any screenshots or video of this happening? Also, have you seen this happen anywhere else, or just that fight?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Hey there, do you happen to have any screenshots or video of this happening? Also, have you seen this happen anywhere else, or just that fight?

ved

Unfortunately I don't have a video, I wasn't expecting problems. I haven't seen it happen elsewhere but I'll be on the lookout for it now. It was just that fight but happened several times. After a miss I got punished and died, revived and healed up a little, same thing happened again. That's when I should have recorded. It clearly showed the miss icon though.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I absolutely love Stealthy and use him quite a bit. I haven't noticed him being bugy until the other day in war on a power shield, close encounters node fighting Darkhawk. I has my slow debuffs selected prior to the fight and applied it but occasionally still missed him. The miss icon showed also. Is there something about DH that reduces his ability accuracy? There shouldn't be a reason for him to miss with the slow debuff unless I'm missing something. Happened several times but not consistently. Yes he had the debuff active and the slow pre-fight ability selected. Thanks for the input.

Are you sure you not only had the slow buff activated, but also applied to the opponent?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yep. I've actually forgotten to select that pre-fight ability before and it cost me so pretty good at selecting it now. He absolutely had the debuff applied and active.