**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Damage cap, locked map, 240 hit combo tops. This is just ridiculous. Plus no skill way to solo any of these fights with any current champ available. Typical kabam.

If you're not ready for the hardest content in the Game, we're not forcing you. We've tossed every challenge from Labyrinth, and many more into this. Some will never beat it, and others will take years.
    There are ways to make harder content and people have been very clear about the challenges that most like trying to rise to, but if you keep picking the ones that the majority hates, don’t be salty when people end up annoyed.

There’s aspects to LoL that make it stupid and annoying to finish. A high rank and sig Aegon didn’t change that, he just makes it somewhat easier to put up with.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

This probably will be completed in the first day or at least First week, money always wins.

Maybe not. I've come across fights that you literally cannot beat without the right counter, a good example is the 6.3.1 Medusa boss.
    In this game money always wins some way somehow, if you can’t get pass medusa just buy a bunch or crystals until you get the champ that can.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The first 20 to 100% explore the Abyss will receive a duped 6* Thanos (2x 6-Star Thanos).
    The first 300 to 100% explore the Abyss will earn a Legends title.
    The first 300 to 100% explore the Abyss will also receive a 5* Kang & a 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal.
    The first 300 will also get Legends points, as detailed in the Legends Leaderboard section below.

Seems off to me, why would a top 20 reward be better than a top 300 that offers a 5* and 6* awakening gem crystal? It should be the other way around and it would be more logical

• ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

@Kabam Miike you and the others were only talking about that health pool but never about the defenders attack...

Can you give us a hint about that? Great that there is no limber but I fear that the attack rating would be that enormous that parry block dmg would kill r5/r2 Champs before the 240 hit cap could even be reached 😅

Honestly if you still rely that heavily.on parry rhis prob isnt for you
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I wonder if caiw will be any good since you can use heavies and sp2 only same with colossus
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Agentk said:

Agentk said:

The damage cap is annoying as well for a limited amount of hits and the biggest healthpools we’ve ever seen punishes skill and rewards a big wallet

If you're not ready to do this yet, come back when you've built out/up your Roster! This content isn't going anywhere!
    How does a limited amount of hits reward skill
    I didn't say it did. This is not meant to be Content that most will be able to beat right now. You're gonna need to rank up your Champions, and might need to grow that Roster.

Skill is important, but your knowledge of Champions, and breadth of Roster is going to matter a lot.
    You sound real stupid right now Miike. Knowledge of champions and breadth of roster applies to things like Variant 2 and Variant 3. Certain champions and a heck of a lot of revives got people through LoL until Aegon came into the scene. Skill is certainly not as important it should be.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

So only 240 hits before instant death? With the largest health pools ever?

Bye bye Aegon, SL and most likely G99

I think that's 480 hits buddy

No, 2x120 is 240
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    For the hardest content ever seen the rewards are pretty weak. Need to increase t2a and t5b at least.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    All I wanna know is, based on early predictions for now.

Does Ægon seem like the best champion for the Abyss?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

Quake seems like the only champ capeable of a solo, but it’d be near impossible, stealth spidey and crazy intercepts could as well, the best general options are appearing to be ghost with minimal hits aegon with the furies from getting hit and potentially a few others who hit hard in low hits
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Will Kabam finally enforce account sharing policy for the Abyss to prevent paid mercs from clearing this end game content? (Or somehow punish these outsourced legend runs and 100% explorations)
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

The first 20 to 100% explore the Abyss will receive a duped 6* Thanos (2x 6-Star Thanos).
    The first 300 to 100% explore the Abyss will earn a Legends title.
    The first 300 to 100% explore the Abyss will also receive a 5* Kang & a 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal.
    The first 300 will also get Legends points, as detailed in the Legends Leaderboard section below.

Seems off to me, why would a top 20 reward be better than a top 300 that offers a 5* and 6* awakening gem crystal? It should be the other way around and it would be more logical

If you get the top 20, you would also get the top 300 rewards, too, correct? They will get the Legend title that is part of the top 300 rewards, so I'd assume they'd get the rest as well.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Sunspot said:

Quake seems like the only champ capeable of a solo, but it’d be near impossible, stealth spidey and crazy intercepts could as well, the best general options are appearing to be ghost with minimal hits aegon with the furies from getting hit and potentially a few others who hit hard in low hits
    Interesting. Kinda made my G2099 useless because you can't ramp her. So, 240 hits with a 5/65 right? So, if I die 4 times with Ægon, I still carry over the combo and get 999 hits. Correct e if I'm wrong. I use a translator.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    You guys are not even getting the main idea here. The fights are not just going to be tough but they will feature new champs that are annoying. Imagine fighting a thing or annihilus. For people that plan on taking on it I hope the champs there are more of the old ones