**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you Rather Rank Up Warlock Or Doom or Ghost or Aegon

Oh this hard

Would you Rather Rank Up Warlock Or Doom or Ghost or Aegon 86 votes

Warlock
26%
JarekKayser2705Repto23Trap_JesusTheRealmKeeperWeeaeaLeoCruzWhathappenedCapt_MunchLoctiteSuperGlueAngusMac279K3600Owl_0wlKabam ArkadylowlevelplayerAgentkMuoio_SubitoTheToxicCactusSoar2878ΜιKE 23 votes
Doctor Door.
18%
Alex13369Mystic_ManeJonibärchenmdsubOrdalca10or_StrongJ2_Lucasjones_98Skillful_starMorbidAngleMrDoctorAmericarohini_baclark0612Abztract23MaesterAegonBladien 16 votes
Ghost
46%
RagamugginGunnerEpistriatusKDoggg2017TerraSungjigotgame1075Patchie93BlackGekkougaStingerbkSceptilemaniacHendrossDuke_SilverTheHeroDeservedCx8PrylankRogerRabsRaiserTehsigzorzRockypantherxLLStash 40 votes
Aegon
8%
NojokejaymAnthon702Saransh245TaZ_4178TJ107ValBr111NerdNerdNerd1 7 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I have three of those at 5/66. Warlock is best choice. So much utility and good damage.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Doctor Door.
    Mine would go, doom warlock Aegon ghost. (Personal preference/
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost by a mile for me. Don't have Doom to compare him, but I have the rest. I like Ghost so much I took my 5* R5 sig 200 and my 6* to R2.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Warlock
    He's all around great champ. Aegon would be my last choice just because he takes so long to ramp up. All great choices though, in the long run you'll probably want them all ranked up. I'm still not used to ghost and need to force myself to use her. Everyone that does swears by her.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock has the best utility
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is an actual monster that counters so many champs and nodes. She does have the draw back of having certain champs made to counter her but she's able to do so much damage as well as having amazing utility.
  • Trickst3rTrickst3r Posts: 40
    👻 always
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Doctor Door.
    He's the only one I don't have at r5 sig 200 yet.
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Does anyone love squirrel girl since she always looking for a nut or am I just a **** up gamer?
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Who’s this door character?? Related to the chair or something?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost

He's all around great champ. Aegon would be my last choice just because he takes so long to ramp up. All great choices though, in the long run you'll probably want them all ranked up. I'm still not used to ghost and need to force myself to use her. Everyone that does swears by her.

How does he take soo long to ramp up? Its only 100 hits which is pretty easy to get in endgame content
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Aegon
    Aegon or Ghost (future champ)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I have the other three at 5/65. So Ghost is the last one left to rank up according to your poll.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Ghost
    i have used only 1 out of these 4, my 6* ghost at Rank 2 and she is incredible when i can play game nicely 😂
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Ghost
    So after chair, now a dr door ?? Oh boi
  • MrDoctorAmericaMrDoctorAmerica Posts: 10
    edited February 2020
    Doctor Door.
    Sorry About Doctor Door i put Doom Then it put a Random Word Dum Auto Clicker Also i Choose Warlock