**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weapon X

Just updated and see this...

Can we get some details... please...

We need i

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Quite interesting indeed. Is hes the act 6 legends reward? Is he a trophy champ from abyss they forgot to mention?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Loved more info also about this as super interesting to finally see weapon x
  • When I updated to the newest version, Weapon X Wolverine appeared under “unowned champions” as a 5 & 6*.

Can you give us a hint on where we might be able to acquire him?

Thanks,
    CT
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I'm guessing he's gonna be the Act 6 legends run champ they mentioned.

• *Eyes looking emoji*
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

*Eyes looking emoji*

But not a 3 or 4..

Must be a throphy..
    Act 6 legends?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Already posted and replied. We might get something this month. I perdonally don't think he will be tge trophy champ given to legend runners on act 6

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/177082/weapon-x#latest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Probably Act6 legend if I’m Hav to gouse
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Definitely thinking this is the act6 legends champ. its an unknown but highly coveted champ that people have been asking for forever. seems fitting for the people who worked that hard in getting legends runs finished and placing to get him.
  • Already posted and replied. We might get something this month. I perdonally don't think he will be tge trophy champ given to legend runners on act 6

I agree - I don’t think it will be from Act 6 legends.
    Posssssssssibly 100% abyss? @will-o-wisp
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

Already posted and replied. We might get something this month. I perdonally don't think he will be tge trophy champ given to legend runners on act 6

I agree - I don’t think it will be from Act 6 legends.
    Posssssssssibly 100% abyss? @will-o-wisp
    Have no idea really ... Maybe an offer or crystals, since it says he will be available as a 5 and 6-star champion. Or just some trophy for something, but I really don't know what
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    edited January 2020
    He's no longer showing up so it probably won't be something soon.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I hope its not just a trophy champ. They could do so much with the character and ppl have been asking constantly for a version of wolverine above a 4*. To limit it to a few ppl who get the champ just seems like a missed opportunity for sales and to please the community.
  • Neotwism said:

I hope its not just a trophy champ. They could do so much with the character and ppl have been asking constantly for a version of wolverine above a 4*. To limit it to a few ppl who get the champ just seems like a missed opportunity for sales and to please the community.

Agreed. There's 2 tiers available. The 2 tiers OG Wolverine is NOT available in. If he were a trophy champ, why 2 tiers? That doesn't add up. Something interesting is coming, and I for one cannot wait to see what!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

He's no longer showing up so it probably won't be something soon.

Yeah I noticed this as well. Guess it was nothing but a tease from Kabam.

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Kabam is being sneeky this year, something big is coming
  • Honestly, I just hope this isn't a trophy esq champ like Thanos, Kang, Goldpool, etc. He was one of the NPCs that I (would wager alongside many others) wanted most to be added to the playable/obtainable champs. Wolverine was my introduction to Marvel and comics in general (1st comic I got off the newsstand when I was a kid was Wolverine #70) so he's always going to have above average allure to me. Let's face it, OG Wolverine isn't quite as impressive these days. Seeing the possibility of a 5/6* Weapon X puts a giant smile on my face to say the least!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Naked Wolverine time
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    He’s gone now....
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's interesting he's available as a 5 And 6 Star, that means either he's a Champion that will be added to Regular Crystals as only a 5 Star and above or he'll be a Trophy Champion for more than 1 Event.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    MattMan said:

He’s gone now....

Yup guess they “fixed” their code..... such sloppy programming by these fools.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

MattMan said:

He’s gone now....

I bet you won’t delete the game though...
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

MattMan said:

He’s gone now....

I bet you won’t delete the game though...
    Ok... never said I would or mentioned it? Just stating the obvious. I guess you were too? 🍻
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Maybe in the new mutants movie update
    (If it is going to happen)