**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 5 star roster

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
This is my 5 star roster it’s pretty small but I have had a beyond godly pull in namor and some trash luck in Diablo and beast but I’m curious to here how good my roster is on a 1-10 rating I’m thinking of doing variant 4 but I’m not sure yet this will really help me thanks!

Rate my 5 star roster 110 votes

16%
zuffyDOKTOROKTOPUSWorknprogressNiteAndDaeBrokenBruinsfan8510RakeYoungRaiserWoogieboogieLordNeoLeoCruzAlOX952Des99TheTalentsWade420wilson69BaluleeMrSpoonLucianoDelHoya 18 votes
6%
MagicBentonOesername123X_Factor_AgentBerserker22natewagz419Icy000Stellan 7 votes
14%
DrenlinGAM3RGUYLt_Magnum_1Harvey_HJTrap_Jesusspiderbites0196PHJfinAngusMac279ElSweetToothAaronc94Ewell65SSS69Ctfz35MaqsoodSynq_SpawnzyyIce_and_FireAomine_Daiki10 16 votes
19%
benshbSpeedbumpAlex13369Hendrossshadow_lurker22Jaina97TankRichardsonKillershark021Deadpool87DonDudu2809Hedrongp87FreeToPlay_21Owl_0wlNimorPricelessFiiNCHRerun_9SheDroveMeHereTheToxicCactus 21 votes
17%
ShrimkinsSaiyanMrLalowDuke_SilverPh1313PeterQuillShadowXWeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671TheDuke899TSM_McocLegionnaireMawrCalleachGiodood_1OctoberstackPablo276lowlevelplayerIdonthaveaname 19 votes
11%
Master3418TheHeroDeservedDankestChefSolotrixLoctiteSuperGlueWispyMotionArsozH3t3rKsp_2099GinjabredMonstaNik_860BrushTheNickster20 13 votes
11%
adqqedfyvrLvernon15Donnymeij10or_StrongEthanGamerBlackJ4zzYa_Boi_28Jet6_3Pdogg614AgentkNerdNerdNerd1Nightbat216Lucifer1810 13 votes
0%
AlexBossu 1 vote
0%
1%
_ASDF_Mephisto 2 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

This is my 5 star roster it’s pretty small but I have had a beyond godly pull in namor and some trash luck in Diablo and beast but I’m curious to here how good my roster is on a 1-10 rating I’m thinking of doing variant 4 but I’m not sure yet this will really help me thanks!

Namor carries your roster quite a bit, congrats on him! Get him awakened asap hes a beast
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    It's too small. And Namor is not that great without awakened ability.
    Don't go for variant 4, your roster is not capable of it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1 great champ, rest are around the middle
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Agentk said:

It's too small. And Namor is not that great without awakened ability.
    Don't go for variant 4, your roster is not capable of it.

Namor is not that great without his awakened ability what?? On my mini I got a 5* namor and he got my through most of 5:3 at 3:45 unduped lol he might need it for act 6 and beyond but not act 5 though
    Almost anyone can get you through act 5.3. His ramp up is pretty slow
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

I’ll use this topic to ask for something as I have huge dilemma.. is there any champ in my roster worth R5 at the moment or better to wait for something more decent?

Use - general Variants and AQ/AW.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

Namor will be nerfed soon. So you know what i mean...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    solmyrair said:

I’ll use this topic to ask for something as I have huge dilemma.. is there any champ in my roster worth R5 at the moment or better to wait for something more decent?

Sunspot doesn't need dupe to be worth r5...I took my 6* to r2 unduped and use him in AQ and all kinds of quests.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Agentk said:

I feel like punisher 2099 is slept on quite a bit just gotta get him to overcharge mode and keep spamming sp1s

Honestly I agree with this. The issue with him is his battery takes way to much when it's used. If it was half as much as it takes now, he'd be so much better.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

Namor may handle var.4 Electro, but you're going to have a fun an interactive time with Deadpool with those choices. I'd focus on act 5.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’ve took Sunspot up..

Still can R5 someone next month.

With VtD it’s all depends of luck of gathering certain buffs. I like her as hell but without any buffs her damage output is poor
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    solmyrair said:

Emma is fabulous for AQ and AWD. Does some work in v1 too
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Namor needs dupe to bounce back "fun and interactive" damage. He hits hard though. Champion and NC are solid defenders. Ultron is an ok regen champ for AQ. Being an experienced player, I do not recommend variant until you finish Act 5 100% and can finish uncollected event quest consistently even though I think V4 is the easiest Variant so far.