**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After a year of trying, I am convinced he is the best Map 5 Hyperion counter

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Undoubtedly. Even my R5 5* Magik couldn’t come close.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m stil find ghost better with hood one the team
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’ve been using Sym, but I’m really curious to get Claire ranked up to try her.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    I've been surprised by gwenpool. She's been performing really well. Those bleeds+stuns+ability to take sp3s is insane. Mine is r4.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

Yeah. Cuz Doom has been out for a year

That is the joke in his post.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I still like using my blue jean boy Luke Cage. Not saying he's necessarily better, but he is an excellent hype counter. Slow down his power gain with exhaustion and take 0 damage from the l3 if needed. Been using cage for a long time against hype now.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Yeah. Cuz Doom has been out for a year

You really missed the joke huh?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Good to know! I feel like I’ve tried everyone, with moderate success with Mephisto/MS team up. I still feel like I could get it done with a doc oc I really invested time and resources into. But I don’t wanna.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I use hood. I may time out along the way but he can easily do both hyperion without item use
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Claire makes it a cake walk lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Claire is outstanding. I took out 4/5 hypes. I don’t wake up in time for the second hype. Yesterday hype got me, I gained too much power after her special 2 and basically ended up with a special 3 (after nullifying a few buffs with MD also).
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    raffster said:

Undoubtedly. Even my R5 5* Magik couldn’t come close.

Ghost and doc Oc: hold my beer...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I use my 5* Gwenpool and take down linked Hyperion all the time. If I had a 5* Doom, I’d prob use him too.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    He's just too good. Curious to see what Kabam sees with the data. Hopefully, he's not in line to be nerfed next after Namor
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    Void...
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Dont sleep on LC. A lot of players have him. Even a 4* can do most of it with 1 timeout
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Warlock's really good too. I've been using him this week. Once you get to 3 infections the power gain stops.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Void works just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Claire voyant
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    doc oc is still best for me!! safest fight, i dnt take much block damage either.. dococ slays hyperion anywhere as long as he isnt debuff immune
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    BWCV is an amazing counter as well with good power control. Just switch to curse of plaque and power steal with the spam of Special 2 and it’s a wrap
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Terra said:

Yeah, cause everyone has a r5 Doom to use. Good idea though. Personally I use SS Everytime I'm facing him

Yeah cause everyone has a ss
    Surely you jest. SS is a way more common champion atm for the average summoner than Doom is.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    5/50 max sig void for both hyperion, For the second one, I just ask my alliance mates to wait before removing the 1 percent regen node. After 2 pertrify, he kills himself.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    always enjoyed using hawkeye for him, need a new miniboss tho, bored of hype
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    nice Kamala khan with dash vulnerability will do