**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY PEOPLE MAY HAVE THE 240 HIT COUNT WRONG FOR ABYSS OF LEGENDS

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
I think people are getting the hit cap wrong.

LoL currently:

1st Enrage - 5m 35s
2nd Enrage - 11m~
So the 2nd phase generally doubles the first

If we follow the 120 CR for 120 skirmish charges, then 2nd phase must logically double the hit count before all charges are lost, meaning 360 hits (120 + 240) to get rid of all charges and trigger the unstopp/unblock. mode

For context, 185 hits with 5/65 Ghost and no boosts (suicides active) can take out 3.3m HP on Starlord. With double hits, its easy to clear around 7M HP (as the Assassin range will also last twice as long and not trigger damage cap under normal circumstances).

Another #MATH observation, the damage cap is now 85k which is a 70% increase from 50k. If we follow that logic (BIG IF) then 70% more of 3.3m HP would be 5.7m~

So assuming that most regular fights (not sure if they will still follow inner/outer fights for more/less HP) would be lets say even 100% of current HP on inner LoL fights, that puts us to 6.6M. Heck, lets even round it up to 7M HP. With the above MATH, Ghost can take out that same HP amount within the alotted hit charges. Of course, its RNG dependent as keeping the 5 cruelties up and having aggressive AI is vital.

Just an observation. Also, if you can clear content easily, then its not fun (Ive spent 20hrs+ and 3 days on God of War boss fight and it was worth it). So Im not too mad about the hit counter if my MATH above applies and checks out. I dont think taking out each champ in under 3-5 revives would be plausible for AoL otherwise its too cheap for the rewards.

Going by the leaked info, it doesnt seem like there will be more than 6-7 fights per path (probably including boss fight too). So even if its 10 revives per fight with 20 for boss, 3k units for completion rewards are definitely worth while lol so IDK why complain so much? :)

Lastly, I HATE THE LOCKED CAMERA!

Comments

• ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Yea the nides literally state what they do making up.new math doesnt work
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Ghost can do 5.7m damage in 480 max hits?
    Not doubting ghost.thst just sounds insane to me.

Did the math its 11875 every hit to acheive seems more realistic I guess still sounds insane I need a ghost
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 mil Hp on the easy fights. They've said they don't want people to be able to do this anytime soon

Also ghost you need them to attack into your phase the erratic AI after 120 hits will make the phase into sp2. Also only 85k if you aren't at a class disadvantage. 50k for fights you are which will exist most likely on every line at least 1 of each class + other nodes
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Just a FYI your caps were on.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Also you can lose skirmish charges by blocking hits, and if u dont land a hit in 8 seconds which will happen. 240 hit realistically will never happen.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The entire "hit counter" idea is stupid. This completely rules out tons of champs because they have multi-hit special attacks.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Would be fun to consider Mysterio. Eat a 5 hit combo after your sp1 and reflect the damage back. 😊
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Shrimkins said:

The entire "hit counter" idea is stupid. This completely rules out tons of champs because they have multi-hit special attacks.

Agreed, like stealth spidey or domino
    Or someone like hyperion who is rendered essentially useless by this node. 5 hit heavy attacks and 6 hit sp1. You would run out of charges in no time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Patchie93 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 mil Hp on the easy fights. They've said they don't want people to be able to do this anytime soon

Also ghost you need them to attack into your phase the erratic AI after 120 hits will make the phase into sp2. Also only 85k if you aren't at a class disadvantage. 50k for fights you are which will exist most likely on every line at least 1 of each class + other nodes

Yea probably. I do expect 6-8M HP all around and not really easy/hard fight stuff, except maybe boss.
    You're basing all this off fights with Ghost. Not everyone has a 5/65 Ghost or can play her well. 1-2 revives for a Skilled Ghost player is what you should say. Don't generalize this as people are going to set their expectations to it and $1000 later they'll come after you.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Also you can lose skirmish charges by blocking hits, and if u dont land a hit in 8 seconds which will happen. 240 hit realistically will never happen.

Just gotta wait for HP pools to drop. Im sure some fights can be solo'd if its under 5-6M. With Ghost, mostly you never block
    No chance, this is for future content. When LOL came out no one could solo a fight due to the timers. They have set the limits for the same reason. This content is created for r4-r5 six stars in mind (hence the 3-4 year comment). I'm assuming health pools of 7-10M. Please look back at the first release of LOL, it appears people are forgetting that this content was nearly impossible due to the ranks that most were at. R3 5 stars (we are just getting to R3 6 stars) so it is easy to assume the same pattern. Even ROL couldn't be done for months, difference is now with more champs in the game content will be beatable with your wallet. Back in ROL day there really wasn't a good way to take out that Regen crazy Wolvie.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I don’t think anyone will be solo fights with ghost based on the hit counter. But we will see soon enough
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    That’s wild to think that this will be easy in any way. Imagine a 7 mil mr sinister or even ebony maw. Imagine a 7 mil Korg or even a 7 mil iron man infinity war. This content will be on a different level Even ghost won’t be able to just ghost through this content.