**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your least favorite part of game?

Comments

• john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    edited January 2020

Champion requirements

me too, So I deleted the game lol
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Nerfs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    AW
    Just a cash grab.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    AW

Just a cash grab.

If only that was its only problem.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons are a pain, I don’t do them anymore and I’m fine
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Story Mode
    story just really sucks and is boring, im currently stuck on 4.3.6 venom
    arenas is kinda boring too
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Other (please comment)
    the lack of goooooooold
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons. I've completely stopped bothering with them, too much time for minimal payoff.

And speaking of minimal payoff, I guess I could add solo events as well. Besides the units, I don't even look at them.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    AW
    There is nothing good about the expert map.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    AW
    surprised as many people hit arenas as they have.

I dont like AW for these mere facts:
    Roughly 72 hours a week, 8 of your (typically) best champs are locked up, not available for AQ/AW/Quests - This is especially annoying when there's a lot of content to complete and AQ is active as well
    The tier system is poorly designed IMO
    Playing against opponents using software that goes against TOS (When a 3* champ on a level 27 account can 1-shot a Thing boss in tier 5+, theres a problem) - Theres also a lot of obvious piloting and such as well
    The individual rewards per war are bogus
    The resources required to heal/boost to ensure victory can be costly for some wars (one slip up in a higher tier, means several hundred units worth just to restore your champ, for one fight, to maybe still only earn rewards that aren't even worthwhile)

On the upside, the season rewards have received a nice overhaul for the next season.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    None, I love all content
    content is almost great except for act 6 , dungeons needs some work, AW needs rework entirely, AQ needs some innovation!
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    AW
    I’ve always hated war. Never liked it, even from the beginning. Terrible concept that makes us fight with or dislike members of our alliance. It’s geared to make you spend so you don’t let your team down and it’s stressful. You always have to recruit after the season because people want better rewards or a break.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    I really hate how the difficulty selections go from I'm falling asleep fighting to ok I need to pay attention with no in-between. Master to uncollected is a decent gap also we need a cavalier mode
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited January 2020
    AQ
    In a clear minority here, but I've really soured on AQ, especially since the modifiers.

I enjoy War. It's not as time demanding and I'm not in an alliance where the pressure is so heavy for it. But AQ feels like it's always something I need to log in for, which is a pain on weekends. Plus, the additional modifiers has just made it harder with no real bump in rewards for the spot we're in (but not doing them would result in a significant drop from where we are) so now things have just become more difficult with pretty much the same rewards.

I don't like arena, but I don't have to do arena. I go weeks without it (outside doing a round here and there for an alliance event). But AQ is kinda required and every time I see "Alliance Quest coming soon" in the alliance tab, I let out a heavy sigh
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons by far
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    edited January 2020
    Other (please comment)
    Dungeons
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I hate that 5 and 6 stars require so much material to rank and none of it is available in any reasonable quantities in the game and that as i go higher in the tiers it requires longer periods of time to aquire the supplies to rank, which that means more grinding. At this point it just isn't much fun. I have an 859k overall, i am missing only 12 champs at the 4 star level (all ranked to max three or higher) i am pulling 3 5s a month (no thanks at all to my uncollected title or to gms) by grinding and kabams generous shard gifts. I (as i am sure many did and do) believed i would see more 5s and more of the items needed to rank them at uncollected but that has not been the case. My monthly calendar has only a few items i need on it. And 7000 units worth of gms yielded no 5s...35 total for zero 5s...so things are moving too slow. I am grinding as much or more and recieving very little of what i need to move on and up. Let me repeat, i hate that it takes so long to aquire a 5 or 6 star champ and that it appears it will take forever to raise any significant number of 5s to max. It feels like i am grinding more and more and getting less out of it. It takes what 5 months of 100 percenting uncollected to build a t5b...that my friends is stupid rediculousness! Maxing one 5 star a year??? Many of us are not gonna stick that out!
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    AW
    aw. its so stressful. add to that there is somehow one or two fools who will follow ur path instead of going to untaken paths. its equally horrible to loose as someone just didn't turn up after logging in once n u have to go fight with the node up.i got so sick of it that now i do no more wars. enough of the stress n need to coax players to move their butts.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Other (please comment)
    grinding
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Other (please comment)
    Existential dread it brings after I spend hours grinding just to pull a 5* Groot
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Other (please comment)
    no "help all" button