**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do we get the 5 star gem?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Is it by purchasing it for 1 mil acorns or earning 1 mil acorns in total?

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Just need to spend 1 million on anything in the store
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Just need to spend 1 million

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Solo event
  • ImmortalisImmortalis Posts: 8
    I’m counting 600k available acorns from eq and special quests. Has anyone seen side quest rewards? Assuming the other 400k comes from those
  • Spending 1 Million is the way to earn Rewards in the Solo Event. You can earn quite a few in the Event Quest and in Solo Objectives, but you'll also want to do the Acornucopia events to earn even more!

You'll be able to do your first later today/tomorrow when the Calendars reset!
  • DaveX1992DaveX1992 Posts: 21
    edited January 2020
    You have to spend 1M? So buy everything in the store?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Spending 1 Million is the way to earn Rewards in the Solo Event. You can earn quite a few in the Event Quest and in Solo Objectives, but you'll also want to do the Acornucopia events to earn even more!

If you buy everything in the store does that add up to 1m acorns?

Spending 1 Million is the way to earn Rewards in the Solo Event. You can earn quite a few in the Event Quest and in Solo Objectives, but you'll also want to do the Acornucopia events to earn even more!

Thank you! Hope I have enough to get the gem, I don’t think I can do UC just yet but I can do the rest :)
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

Thank you! Hope I have enough to get the gem, I don’t think I can do UC just yet but I can do the rest :)
    I just did an initial run threw and it’s one of the easiest UC events I’ve done so far. You should try it
    NMEONES said:

Tiger360 said:

I just did an initial run threw and it’s one of the easiest UC events I’ve done so far. You should try it
    How easy would it be with this roster? I’m a bit of a noob but have been using ghost for like a year so she can help me out a lot
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    @Tiger360 no harm in trying man!
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Guys where i can see my progress on this? Like is it a objective that i missed or is it something in the background that i cant check and just hope it works?