**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free 5 star Shards, just lose AW, in WINR ally

We are looking to drop war rating in one of our Shell Alliances. So this is a great opportunity for lower tier players to get free 5 star shards. Join up WINR ally, it is open. You need to be lvl17 in order to access AW though.

Comments

• MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    The ally in OPEN, no invite required.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    MadMarks wrote: »
    Besides if I don't post it here and stir things up, nothing will get changed, so you can thank me for that too ! ! !

I think what you're doing is the start of the correction for this issue. Bump from me.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Besides if I don't post it here and stir things up, nothing will get changed, so you can thank me for that too ! ! !

I think what you're doing is the start of the correction for this issue. Bump from me.

I think the mods will just ignore it as they do with most relevant posts.
    In the meantime come in and collect free 5 star shards. lvl17 min to collect, not my rule it is Kabams rule to join AW.
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Nice :)
  • I can't seem to find the alliance to join
    WINR tag "THE WINNER"
  • Thanks
    It isn't an exploit, it is the system. Only one 2 groups lose in this equation, the middle tier alliances and Kabam. little guys get rewards and big guys get to spend less. Middle tiers lose a few more matches, kabam makes less money. Anyway back to to recruiting. . . . still have 12 spots open. And to sweeten the pot we placed a ringer in there so we can easily clear map 5 in AQ. Since they are free this week you can cash in on some map 5 rewards as well. If you are active, I will even let you be officer. All in all a great deal for someone lvl20 to lvl30 in the game. and with map 5 crystals you even have access to random t4cc as well. The little guy is really making out well in this deal, just call me Robin Hood ! ! ! !
    Still have 10 spots open, hurry up before AW opens again next week
    Only 1 spot left
    2 spots open
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The fact that you still have to drop ranks in this new incredibly easy war is amusing
    few spots open again
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    few spots open again

Alt accounts allowed?
    yes, lvl 17 min, but they have to be active, we want to clear AQ map 3 only, no mins on events.
    one spot open, get in before AQ/AW starts.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Rednick69 wrote: »

I think the mods will just ignore it as they do with most relevant posts.

NO, I think they will close the thread and cite some ridiculous tos as a reason for it. They hate to see us having logical discussions that make their decisions look ridiculous.
    have to be active, 1 spot open
  • FORTJFORTJ Posts: 24
    What is a shell alliance?