**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is calendar the only way to get baskets?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
As the title say. Is there any other way to earn entries to the event?

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I assume we'll get baskets this afternoon but I'd at least like to be able to open the event to see what the rewards are, considering there hasn't been a post about it yet.
  • The Calendar is the only way to get the Baskets! You'll get the Calendar later today when the Calendar resets.

Remember, there are no actual rewards for the Quests. You earn Rewards along the way, and get to keep what you earn, whether or not you finish it!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

The Calendar is the only way to get the Baskets! You'll get the Calendar later today when the Calendar resets.

Remember, there are no actual rewards for the Quests. You earn Rewards along the way, and get to keep what you earn, whether or not you finish it!

So once we unlock the difficulty once then it's unlocked for good? Or do we need more baskets each time we enter that difficulty?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

The Calendar is the only way to get the Baskets! You'll get the Calendar later today when the Calendar resets.

I get that, but we still don't know what the rewards are even within the quest itself, or how the baskets work -- i.e, do we just unlock a difficulty once or do we have to use baskets again to reenter? Without knowing what the rewards are inside the quest, it's hard to say if it's worth wasting baskets on Normal difficulty or if I should save them to unlock something higher, or for that matter if I should waste them on the highest difficulty when I can probably get farther in a lower level.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The rewards are acorns, per the in game mail.
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Nutty calendar is missing from my account but log in on my second smaller account and its there is this bug
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    This is
    On my other account
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    I don’t have this calendar yet
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Those with the calendar already, could it be they updated their game yesterday BEFORE normal calendar update time. So they would have had day-1 yesterday already. And those that didn’t update game until afterwards would have to wait until tonight to get day-1 of Acorn ??

Always seems to be something like that whenever there is a specialty calendar (besides the normal monthly or weekly ones that just roll-over to new ones no matter when Updates are applied relative to beginning of the months so never have a problem with those)
  • Flush said:

There is no nutty calendar for some players after update
    Could this be for players who are uncollected and above? I only see my daily calendar and uncollected calendar.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

Those with the calendar already, could it be they updated their game yesterday BEFORE normal calendar update time. So they would have had day-1 yesterday already. And those that didn’t update game until afterwards would have to wait until tonight to get day-1 of Acorn ??

Always seems to be something like that whenever there is a specialty calendar (besides the normal monthly or weekly ones that just roll-over to new ones no matter when Updates are applied relative to beginning of the months so never have a problem with those)

I updated this morning about 8 hours before event started and don't have the calendar so I suspect that you are correct. So we will have to wait until the weekend to be able to unlock the epic difficulty. I don't know why it has a 24 hour timer though
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I don’t have the calendar either, but some ally mates already do. Plus they have 4 baskets already in their inventory.
  • I’m confused as well. How are some (like Seatin is live streaming now) able to access the Acornucopia event? I’m watching the timer count down In my game but not able to access it, as I don’t have the nutty calendar yet. Why are some getting more time to do the event then others?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Hrmm updated yesterday no calandar awesome love being a day behind
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    My second account got the calendar too. It’s a low level account.
    Not on my main cavalier act tho
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    No calendar.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s because you probably didn’t login last night for the calendar on your second accounts. It will appear at the normal calendar time.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Damn. Same here. Does this mean because i didn't update and log in quick enough i have missed day? @Kabam Miike or will the nutty calendar just start one day later for me?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yep I’ve not got the calendar either, what’s happening? Not a major issue really but,.. weird
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    So I just logged into one of my alts and they got the first day of the nutty calendar. However my main didn’t. Is there a reason why one got it and will now be a day ahead?
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    No calendar for me. Fully updated, closed and reopened... nada
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    So I can’t access the daily quest...
  • The Calendar is meant to start today. Some got it a little early if they didn't log in Yesterday, but with the amount of Acorns available this month, nobody is at a disadvantage. You'll all get it very soon!
  • When its the last day to receive baskets?
  • Moneato said:

When its the last day to receive baskets?

There should be 2 more weeks of the Acorn Calendars (in which to receive Baskets to run the Acornucopia), which would correspond to the last day of the monthly EQ and Acornucopia, as well as last day of the Acorn Store (in which to spend your Acorns, towards the Solo “Spend Event” Rewards).