**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Short of 1 million Acorn items in Squirrel Store...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
Is there another way to spend the Acorns outside of the Squirrel Store? There isn't 1 million worth in the store available to purchase. If you purchase everything, it only comes up to 999,865 acorns... What are we missing?

Comments

• Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    385 instead of 358.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    So to be clear, we need to buy absolutely everything in the store to hit the final milestone?
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    T1CC cost 385 acorns, you've typed 358 by mistake
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Ah... I typo'd 358 instead of 385 for the T1CC cost. Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    The T1CC cost is 385 not 358 which when multiplied by 5 comes out to 1925 and if you add them all up it comes out to a milllion :smile:
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    edited January 2020
    nevermind
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

So to be clear, we need to buy absolutely everything in the store to hit the final milestone?

Looks like it... Different from past side events where you had to pick/choose what was best for you.

• McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the clarification, but will we really have to buy everything in the store to reach the 1m?

Also, will we be able to get more than 1m acorns? If not, one of the objectives is to level up 2* champions and I already have mine all ranked up. Am I supposed to sell 2* champs just so I can re-pull them to reach the 1M acorn amount?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    McCloud33 said:

@Kabam Miike thanks for the clarification, but will we really have to buy everything in the store to reach the 1m?

Also, will we be able to get more than 1m acorns? If not, one of the objectives is to level up 2* champions and I already have mine all ranked up. Am I supposed to sell 2* champs just so I can re-pull them to reach the 1M acorn amount?

Here you go @McCloud33 , Miike gave an answer here. There are 2 million acorns available.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/177238/level-up-2-20-times/p1
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    So people below uncollected won’t be able to hit 1,000,000 points? That’s a shame...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This is awesome, I can probably find use for everything and it's nice not having to specifically pick between things you want, plus the milestone rewards are pretty nice especially the 5* AG
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Rerun_9 said:

So people below uncollected won’t be able to hit 1,000,000 points? That’s a shame...

Not really. It’s progression based.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    Rerun_9 said:

There are about 2m acorns up for grabs this event. Could do it without UC event.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Rerun_9 said:

There are about 2m acorns up for grabs this event. Could do it without UC event.
    The store has items that require you to be at a certain point in the games progression.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

Rerun_9 said:

The store has items that require you to be at a certain point in the games progression.
    Noted. Makes sense considering the rewards have to scale. Otherwise impact of said rewards would be super imbalanced.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★

Rerun_9 said:

I wonder how many of those cost money though lol