**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost's SP3

I was just going through some LOL starlord takedown. I see most people don't use ghost sp3 at the start of the fight.

Now I agree it is not worth it for ROL, Act 6 and may even LOL Red Hulk path.

But is there any reason not to turn those cruelty buff to passive. I personally find it easier as it gives medium attack more damage easily with 3-4 passive and 3-4 cruelty buff.

Am I missing something is there any reason not to convert those in fight with that big health pool of 3M ?

Comments

• DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Snizzbar said:

Ghost has an SP3?

LoL. Yes it is pretty tricky to activate as well.

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I was just going through some LOL starlord takedown. I see most people don't use ghost sp3 at the start of the fight.

But is there any reason not to turn those cruelty buff to passive. I personally find it easier as it gives medium attack more damage easily with 3-4 passive and 3-4 cruelty buff.

Am I missing something is there any reason not to convert those in fight with that big health pool of 3M ?

You are right esp if you dont run full suicides to get near the 50k danage cap.

If that ghost is unawakend its even better to convert a few into passives in long fights
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76

When you reach 3 bars of power, you can't even get cruelties, the rng sudenly changes, maybe its me, but i've noticed that it takes a lot of hits to get just 1 with 3 bars of power...