**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost's SP3

I was just going through some LOL starlord takedown. I see most people don't use ghost sp3 at the start of the fight.

Now I agree it is not worth it for ROL, Act 6 and may even LOL Red Hulk path.

But is there any reason not to turn those cruelty buff to passive. I personally find it easier as it gives medium attack more damage easily with 3-4 passive and 3-4 cruelty buff.

Am I missing something is there any reason not to convert those in fight with that big health pool of 3M ?

Comments

• DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Snizzbar said:

Ghost has an SP3?

LoL. Yes it is pretty tricky to activate as well.

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I was just going through some LOL starlord takedown. I see most people don't use ghost sp3 at the start of the fight.

But is there any reason not to turn those cruelty buff to passive. I personally find it easier as it gives medium attack more damage easily with 3-4 passive and 3-4 cruelty buff.

Am I missing something is there any reason not to convert those in fight with that big health pool of 3M ?

You are right esp if you dont run full suicides to get near the 50k danage cap.

If that ghost is unawakend its even better to convert a few into passives in long fights
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76

When you reach 3 bars of power, you can't even get cruelties, the rng sudenly changes, maybe its me, but i've noticed that it takes a lot of hits to get just 1 with 3 bars of power...