**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 6 star vulture any good?

This is my first six-star, and I got a vulture but wasn't sure if it is even any good to consider using, so please leave some tips if you guys actually have any idea on how to use this guy. I just find him way too slow, and his utility isn't that great, but I would love some advice on how to use this guy, and in what content he would be best for!

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He’s a decent Havok counter as he has a permanent armor buff. If you don’t have any other solid Havok counters he could fill that role.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I got my first 6* dup...Vulture. Not who I was expecting but I’ll take it. He does decent damage and has a couple good synergies.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    His SP2 can do some stuff against opponents passively gaining power, so maybe try him against Doc Strange, Hyperion and stuff
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

This is my first six-star, and I got a vulture but wasn't sure if it is even any good to consider using, so please leave some tips if you guys actually have any idea on how to use this guy. I just find him way too slow, and his utility isn't that great, but I would love some advice on how to use this guy, and in what content he would be best for!

I got my first 6* dup...Vulture. Not who I was expecting but I’ll take it. He does decent damage and has a couple good synergies.

Unawakened, Vulture isn't great; but does become pretty useable when Awakened. Unawakened, you'll need a crit team or synergies to boost his generation of Chitauri energy.

I regularly use an Awakened 5* Vulture on my Alt account, as he was the first useful 5* I pulled; and I quite like his animations (and he feels really similar to the Vulture from homecoming).

Yes, his base damage is poor; but you have to bear in mind he's a Power Control champ; and they usually have lower than average damage. Once he is Awakened (and he only needs Sig level 1), he starts fully charged and armoured; ready to drain power, or Incinerate his opponents; and powers up on Incinerate debuffs without technically being immune to them. Which can come in handy. And he can do some solid damage with Power Burn following an SP2.

He's a great counter for Havok; and Awakened he's also amazing against Incinerate champions (Human Torch and Sunspot being the best examples) and Freezerburn nodes.

If he's Awakened, I recommend using his synergies with Venom, Sparky, and Darkhawk; even Mr Fantastic, if you have him.

If he's Unawakened, you might want to use synergies with Stealth Spidey, Dr Octopus, and Classic Spidey to enhance his critical rates and/or generation of Chitauri energy; although the other synergies above will still be handy.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s ok, but not a pull you particularly want, he can do a few things but doesn’t do anything particularly well, yes he’s a havok counter but it would take forever to kill him
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★

While Vulture is not a top tier champ, he's good, and IMO your first 6-star will serve you well for a while, no matter which one it is. A 6-star DPX would win you a ton of fights at your level.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Vulture isn't bad at all.
    I'll take him as he counters Havok and a 6* rank1 is equivalent to a rank4 5*