**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Nutty Calendar [Edited by Mod/Merged Threads]

FitzFitz Posts: 14
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone have an issue getting the first reward on the nutty calendar? I have two profiles one received it and the other didn't.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    I didn't receive my calendar too
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    I found it in another discussion which states to wait for the timer on the calendar to reset. So if it doesn't show with the new items today, I'd send a ticket
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited January 2020
    So I’m guessing USA have been able to do their nutty quests but uk still have to wait for 19+ hrs on day 1 for calendar so we get a few hrs to do it is this fair @Kabam Miike
  • EruanestianEruanestian Posts: 19
    Any official comment or response @Kabam Miike ?
  • After update, i dont have nutty calendar. My friend update after me, he have nutty calendar, but 7th day calendar has missing
  • If the calendar is not showing up for you at the moment, it will appear once the next calendar rewards go out in a few hours.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

If the calendar is not showing up for you at the moment, it will appear once the next calendar rewards go out in a few hours.

Does that mean those people will be essentially missing a day?
  • chrisellis898chrisellis898 Posts: 30
    The squirrel girl events started today, I opened the game a minute ago with calendar rewards ready, I received the baskets but did not receive the 500 acorns that are supposed to be part of it, didn't get any acorns actually let alone 500 acorns. Can this be fixed?
  • SamA2SamA2 Posts: 8

Logged in and didn't get the calendar? Can't do the event quest today because of it, anyone else had this problem?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I got some when we get the daily calendar items, it's not shown on my calendar though. I hope that helps.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Did you update your game?
  • I have the exact same problem
    One account has the calendar and the other does not
  • SamA2SamA2 Posts: 8
    Ordalca said:

Did you update your game?

Yeah I have, have been doing challenges to get acorns but I didn't get the calendar so no baskets. Turned my phone on and off and all.
  • If updated (and then actually started/logged in) AFTER the last calendar time, then have to wait until next Calendar time before will see it.
  • Domi_bearDomi_bear Posts: 1
    I updates and did not receive the Nutty Calendar. Thinking that if I uninstall and install the game would fix it. It didn't.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Haven’t gotten any unbearable baskets to do the acornucopia and my calendars don’t show anything with acorns or baskets.
  • SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15
    I dont have the nutty calendar...
  • SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15

If the calendar is not showing up for you at the moment, it will appear once the next calendar rewards go out in a few hours.

I'm sorry but how does this help us if we didn't update in time to hit the calendar? We're going to miss a day
  • Wacky0427Wacky0427 Posts: 4
    i've already updated the game... got the new event quest acornucopia and squirrels vs scrulls.. i basically got everything -- except for the nutty calendar.. i cannot open acornucopia because i cant get a hand on baskets to open them. i wont get 1M acorns without that calendar. and i hope i get all that i missed because ive been logging in everyday..
  • Oneeye1Oneeye1 Posts: 29
    I log in everyday many times throughout. I’ve updated my game.. my timer has reset.. and still no nutty calendar. I won’t be able to do today’s quest because of it. My calendar won’t reset again until hours after the timer on the quest has reset. Please address this issue
    My game would not update until after my calendar timer reset... this is ****
    Pictures of calendar already reset and still no new calendar. Game is updated.
  • Having the same issues as above, restarted, uninstalled, phone turned off and nothing. Seems like several others in my alliance has the calendar and some don’t as well. Kabam are you fixing this??
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    Also missing the calendar here. No, of course they are not fixing it. Looks like some of us just miss out on a day’s worth of rewards. Assuming the calendar does show up tomorrow...

Hope we didn’t have to run it every day to hit the million acorns... :'(
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 33
    Oneeye1 said:

My game would not update until after my calendar timer reset... this is ****

same here. the update didn't appear for me until after the daily reset
  • momoney2381momoney2381 Posts: 10
    Missing Nutty Calendar here as well. Updated AFTER the first reset unfortunately? Hoping calendar shows up after reset.. we're missing LOTS of rewards due to this.. smh.
  • Kabam Zibiit
    7:17AM
    If the calendar is not showing up for you at the moment, it will appear once the next calendar rewards go out in a few hours

So this is unfair as it’s been at least 13 hrs and still no calendar. So I miss out on 24hrs of the event and loose out on getting rewards because I don’t get the same amount of time to do it.

Way to go
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kabam can we get a grace day on the acornucopia event . Because of this we lost out on the rewards. The calendars are messed up right now.