**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s beautiful

Comments

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    What’s your team of five highest rated champs

Awesome! How’s doom?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    This is my main team, sometimes I’ll put in Stark spidey or dormammu depending on the path I’m taking, but I usually run with this for most things. It’s very rare that I use Ægon for regular questing, unless I want that skill bonus for cap.

How do you like black widow cv? I got her as a five star not too long ago
    Also I’m guessing I should take my r4 omega to r5
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess you are looking for endgame players with r3 6* champs in roster.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Highest rated
    and favorite to use

Reference said:

I guess you are looking for endgame players with r3 6* champs in roster.

Nah man. Everyone.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 said:

How do you like black widow cv? I got her as a five star not too long ago
    She's amazing. Great regen and damage. Omega Red is also a beast at R5.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

How do you like Thing?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    All these r5s :'(

Top 5:

Options:

Situationals:

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    My immunity team

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    These are my top 5 of each account

• chiipxopchiipxop Posts: 30
    Goken2345 said:

thats a solid team you got
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I don’t have a top 5 favourite but these 2 are my favourite to use Ghulk 6 star r2 and Hyperion 5 star r5/65
    th
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

This is my main team, sometimes I’ll put in Stark spidey or dormammu depending on the path I’m taking, but I usually run with this for most things. It’s very rare that I use Ægon for regular questing, unless I want that skill bonus for cap.

How do you like Spider Gwen at R5? Think she was worth the rank? Despite being an older champ I only got the 5* quite recently and never really used my 3/30 4* outside the arena. I'm gonna take her to R3 for sure but don't know about after that, so I'm curious how much usage in endgame content she gives you. Maybe I'll need to take her for some more extensive testing once shes R3 and see what I think.
    She’s absolutely amazing, one of the champs I use the most. Usually one of my main attackers in war and general questing. I’ve written an in depth guide to her before, I’ll send it to you later. Extremely good.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    My top team