**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides? Yes or no?

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Pulled Omega today and it got me thinking about running suicides for him. Have the capability of r5ing him and dumping full signature into him. I do have corvus for suicides as well. And a handful of solo immune champs like Cm movie, and domino (not immune but the bleed shrug off chance) at r5 and a handful of immune at r4. Dont particularly care much about awd so I'm just torn.

Suicides? Yes or no? 19 votes

Yes
94%
SpeedbumpAKTEKManar198xCUBTehsigzorzNeotwismLeoCruzNBSAIPerceptronMorbidAngleNimorPastorAmericaPlinkoDevilMayCryNightbat216Soyheyor123john_dixon26groundedmaster20005 18 votes
No
5%
Ibby 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    It would be better with a pic of your roster but it seems like you have some good suicide friendly champs. Make sure you are comfortable with omega red though as some people rank him up and then realize they dont like his playstyle
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    edited January 2020

It would be better with a pic of your roster but it seems like you have some good suicide friendly champs. Make sure you are comfortable with omega red though as some people rank him up and then realize they dont like his playstyle

That's the basic top of the roster with 6s, r4s and r5s.