**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrel store no 5 star awakening gems

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Would you like to see these in the squirrel store

Squirrel store no 5 star awakening gems 20 votes

Yes
15%
Nitro422PerceptronCatapoulpe 3 votes
No
75%
Monk1MenkentDonnymeijJohnLocke117joke1004Austin555555KtashakRockypantherxGamecodeOneẞlооdLegionnaireTheBestinTuakauSynq_SpawnzyyMatiEspinozaNah01 15 votes
Generics only
10%
SpeedbumpPlinko 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    People who can complete that have less of a need for them to begin with
  • Options
    SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

Not everyone has progressed far enough into the game to have a roster that can take on epic difficulty side quests especially in a 30 minute window.. so no I dont want 2 but it would be nice if it was possible to get one
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

Not everyone has progressed far enough into the game to have a roster that can take on epic difficulty side quests especially in a 30 minute window.. so no I dont want 2 but it would be nice if it was possible to get one
    You can get 1
  • Options
    TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    How? Does the side quest give enough on master difficulty to earn one?
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    Yes
  • Options
    TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    Yes
    Awesome thanks! How many does master give per fight?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    Yes
    Google is your friend:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/StarfighterMcoc/status/1215031408437149696?s=20
  • Options
    Reference said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    Yes
    Google is your friend:
    Thanks for that link to the spreadsheet! Unfortunately 1 million 200 thousand of those available points are from doing the epic event quest and another 200,000 are from completing monthly uncollected event quest so with a total of 1.8 mil for said spreadsheet that means only 400k points are avalable without doing uncollected/epic
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    You can get 2 million acorns and only need 1 million to reach all milestones and purchase EVERYTHING in the store. So it appears you can miss quite a bit of acorns and still make the million
  • Options

You can get 2 million acorns and only need 1 million to reach all milestones and purchase EVERYTHING in the store. So it appears you can miss quite a bit of acorns and still make the million

Doing only master of eq daily would give 364800 acorns total so not doing epic or uncollected that means you would get under 764800 total 1 million is unobtainable if you do only master
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Reference said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

TwmR said:

Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

You can get 1
    Yes
    Google is your friend:
    Thanks for that link to the spreadsheet! Unfortunately 1 million 200 thousand of those available points are from doing the epic event quest and another 200,000 are from completing monthly uncollected event quest so with a total of 1.8 mil for said spreadsheet that means only 400k points are avalable without doing uncollected/epic
    1. There are a lot of buffers here, 1m is not unreachable.
    2. There is no completion rewards for daily EQ, thus even you can only make few fights in epic within 30 mins you still get reasonable amount of squirrels. Do give it a try.
    3. Sad but true, the game can’t please everyone. If you still can’t get there, then accept this limitation. Not everyone can climb Himalayas and reach Mount Everest.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Urkel2 said:

SknZn said:

Now you want two ag?

And again, you dont have to do epic everytime. Try EQ, arena, try task, try low lvl on side quest. And freakin 28days, if you cant get to million in 28days then literally you dont deserve ag
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    No
    Despite the fact of you can get the acorns or not. If you’re not uncollected you’re not going to be able to spend them, therefore you won’t reach the last milestone and won’t get the AG crystal.
    According with this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/177289/can-someone-whos-not-uncollected
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    No
    In this case it would be too much. Be happy with what you earn.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    How do I delete your post?