**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Squirrel Girl's Acornucopia

Can I complete Squirrel Girl's Acornucopia several time a day or once per day only?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Multiple times as long as you have the entries
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348

But if you Complete it you get nothing but acorns. I made it to the end and got nothing for some tough fights. They said just make it as far as you can and you still get any acorns earned. Well then if it’s that tough why nothing for making it all the way through!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

But if you Complete it you get nothing but acorns. I made it to the end and got nothing for some tough fights. They said just make it as far as you can and you still get any acorns earned. Well then if it’s that tough why nothing for making it all the way through!

The harder fights give more acorns, and the last one gives 10k, that 10k is like the completion rewards
    It’s just bad optics. This isn’t the first event you bust your butt to get through then see a big nothing burger at the completion screen. If you can make it through some of these you should see something at the end! Just sayin it’s a big let down when you make it and this is what you are greeted with in the end.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They had mentioned before the event even started that there were no completion rewards. This is 100% about the acorns you collect after each fight.
    Not hard to understand at all. Just bad optics. It’s great that you don’t have to make it all the way but when you do and are greeted with nothing on the completion screen it just feels empty or hollow. That’s all I’m sayin. Why not both. Can’t make it through? You still getting acorns! We got you covered. Can make it through? Well you get a little something at the end.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Don't be greedy, who cares about visuals. You got the rewards they said were available. The empty completion box is likely part of their quest code and appears all the time.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Let me get this straight. There are complaining every month the epic in side quests is too hard. Now it doesn’t matter how hard it is because they don’t want to force anyone to complete the quest. They want you to go as far as you can and when it’s too much, quit.

What more do you need? Would you rather not gain anything and see the 40k at the end? I wouldn’t.
  • Joshkc662Joshkc662 Posts: 25
    Chadpool1 said:

Not hard to understand at all. Just bad optics. It’s great that you don’t have to make it all the way but when you do and are greeted with nothing on the completion screen it just feels empty or hollow. That’s all I’m sayin. Why not both. Can’t make it through? You still getting acorns! We got you covered. Can make it through? Well you get a little something at the end.

I agree that from a game design standpoint it's sloppy. Make the boss give out more acorns than the previous enemy, but divert some of the acorn rewards from that last fight to a "completion" reward. Boom, you get the same amount of rewards for the same fights but it still feels like you got something for clearing the whole path.
  • Ogre5530Ogre5530 Posts: 19
    Is it possible to get a million without running the epic daily quests? I couldn’t make it through epic.
  • Ogre5530 said:

Is it possible to get a million without running the epic daily quests? I couldn’t make it through epic.

As other posts have replied. YES, there are 2 mil potential, and only need to get 1 mil. Can do all of Master side quest instead of Epic (although just getting past 5 nodes in Epic will still be similar to doing 100% of Master).
    Also don't need to 100% Uncollected EQ (can just do Chap 1+2 of UC), and then some SqG/Nova arenas for some acorns too.