**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not understanding Red Hulk Nodes on Uncollected, how to beat him?

Very new to uncollected, Beat the collector 4 days before new Calender (Congrats to me) made it to 3.1 on last month's uncollected event quest... but this time around, I shred through the entire quest losing no health until I get to the boss, what am I doing wrong, how to beat Red Hulk

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t do the same action twice in a row, make sure you land parries, try to delay dashing back, and use mlm or lmlm combos, you can bypass this by bringing c champ that counters miss such as nick fury, or by using quake
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    _Reef said:

Very new to uncollected, Beat the collector 4 days before new Calender (Congrats to me) made it to 3.1 on last month's uncollected event quest... but this time around, I shred through the entire quest losing no health until I get to the boss, what am I doing wrong, how to beat Red Hulk

Parry 2-3 hit combo wait for faulter buff to expire repeat
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

_Reef said:

Surely it’s easier to just not get falter in the first place? If you do get it just parry and do a lmlm combo, the first light will miss but you’re safe to continue
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    Use nick fury with Angela and heimdall synergy, permenant fury buff + 1 sp1 means you'll never have him evade
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Dęłtå said:

_Reef said:

What? Why? Just parry, do MLM and repeat. There’s no reason at all to get hit by falter in this fight.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    No buffs in the whole fight the shock from EMP modification will kill your champs
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

No buffs in the whole fight the shock from EMP modification will kill your champs

He has not that much hp
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★
    I parry-medium-heavy. Repeat until you win.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just used CAIW and parry-heavied to victory.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Why are people making this so complicated? Just MLM instead of a 5 hit combo, then play exactly the same. It's not that tricky.