**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap IW duped vs unawakened

Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
I just got my first excellent 6* (cap IW). However, i have a 5* r5 sig 200. I'm wondering if i should r2 the 6* or not.

I know his sig ability, so it's not that, but i want an r2 6* badly. I'm not in a hurry either way, but i was wondering if anyone has an opinion one way or the other.

Comments

• Options
    Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    You should not
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I just got my first excellent 6* (cap IW). However, i have a 5* r5 sig 200. I'm wondering if i should r2 the 6* or not.

I know his sig ability, so it's not that, but i want an r2 6* badly. I'm not in a hurry either way, but i was wondering if anyone has an opinion one way or the other.

Don't until you awaken him and take him to Sig 100 at least. Your R5 Sig 200 should do you wonders for a long time to come.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t r2 him, the duped cap will be better everywhere
  • Options
    yeah. that's what i was thinking. That sig is just too good. I had just gotten the 5* one to r5 last month. I can't believe i didn't do it earlier.

Thanks.
  • Options

Oh come on... If this isn't just a really not that sneaky flex and you're actually interested in input, don't r2 him that's just silly.

He'd be somewhat on par with your r5 version damage wise and is wastly inferior in every other aspect.

it wasn't ( i don't need to be sneaky about flexing :))and i was leaning that way anyway, but a couple of people i respect in the game said that they'd do it.

I agree that it's silly to do (or have done in one case) when i have the 5* at sig 200.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Nah no need
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Depends on how and where you use him., One for war and one for questing..
    I put my 6* CAIW to r2 unduped but I didn’t have the 5* version at the time..
    Ultimately it depends on if you want to do.. Your ac you make the decisions..
    Anyway whatever you decide to do congrats on a great pull :-)
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    You don't need to rank him, but eventually you will. Do it now, do it later, not sure it matters.

Flood gates on t5b have really opened up for the top allies so they are not super rare anymore.
  • Options
    His sp2 will probably do like 5k more damage at 6* vs the 5* and lose all the utility. I’d hold your T5b - it’s nice to be ½ way to an awesome 6* though