**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHICH 4* CHAMPION SHOULD I RANK TO 4

AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I have x-23 and DORMAMU ability awakened and hood without awaken

WHICH 4* CHAMPION SHOULD I RANK TO 4 34 votes

HOOD
8%
Captain_MaimAnonymous346Faru916 3 votes
X-23 VOLVORINE
61%
RotmgmoddyMattyloICRUSHYOUDEADSpity68Fireballs5YellsomeAfridAnujhydrogohardBM670Shadow_roastDeadpool_42422112vinniegainzKillawabzSkimbobborGeneralDCTheCipeAntonioTheCoolHammerbro_64Huluhula 21 votes
DORMAMU
29%
dangerbluUnsaferBinkie7VartoxIl_JooOSakkbanJustArandomGuyhereTheMageHunterNOOOOOOOOPEEEEERyGuy040KingDinoHD 10 votes

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    DORMAMU
    Either dormammu or hood, both really good attackers. Dorm has both immunities and one of the best power control abilities in the game. Plus a nice little heal on his sp3.
    hood you pretty much use his sp2 the whole fight lol, staggers are Great for enemy buffs and his invisibility saves you sometimes.
    X23 isn't bad herself, but those other two are insane attackers. Utility they have is amazing, but damage wise a duped x23 is stronger than them and heals too.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    X-23 VOLVORINE
    VOLVORINE lolol
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Add new champions SUPERMAN, FLASH and SILVER SURFER.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I think add some new champions such as Superman, Flash and silversurfer.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    DORMAMU
    Superman and flash are DC not marvel
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    X-23 VOLVORINE
    Dormammu is good on defense and offense, but I think X-23 rocks a lot more especially in offense. Since the current war system is what it is now, I think offense should be prioritised rather than defense, so that's why I choose X-23
  • HOOD
    I've always thought Quicksilver would be a great one. Lots of ways to make him cool and he could actually move much faster but not as strong as other champs.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    X-23 VOLVORINE
    Lol Volverine. AKKKTEK, those are DC heroes as previously stated. Based on your lack of knowledge of the marvel universe, I’m guessing you just started this game, and it’s against your best interest to ask for new champs. It just decreases the chances of getting the characters you want, plus you probably don’t even have 1/4 of the champs yet so chill I guess...(trying not to be rude/offensive)