**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ do you think will have the biggest impact in 2020?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Just some early predictions. The same way Ghost still rules the endgame meta ever since her release.

Which champ do you think will have the biggest impact in 2020? 96 votes

Dr Doom
41%
SeatinHort4adqqedfyvrTerraAlex13369ThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacDuffMcGruffJohnLocke117BobomanTaZ_4178StarKillerVIIGrootman1294shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Cx8VoltolosAleorSolotrixBowTieJohn 40 votes
Ægon
14%
buffajrDeadmaddySavio444CliffordcanTKS87SDPKratos1991TJ107KILLMФИGЕЯCASrinivasLoctiteSuperGlueBonzodavidIdonthaveanameQazzy 14 votes
Domino (Full Trinity)
4%
BeginthEndSynq_SpawnzyyAATTTheToxicCactus 4 votes
Nick Fury
3%
danielmathPyrdaChewie420 3 votes
Corvus Glaive
2%
Beyond00_tidusx2jr 2 votes
Symbiote Supreme
2%
TheHoodedDormammuTheDuke899 2 votes
Ghost
26%
Mhd20034Duke_SilverRasiloverCupidloneranger423Blubfish_666Torah13TehsigzorzMeebletonDead1AngusMac279KalantakTiger360Des99Arham1SeraphionSoulOfDarknessGonçaloFreeToPlay_21Massapeal 25 votes
Cap IW
6%
Haji_SaabBrokenMad_Titan_21OctoberstackMephistoluanamender 6 votes

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Cap IW
    2020, you mean? Haha
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Dr Doom

2020, you mean? Haha

Oopsie. Haha, thanks for telling me :)
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Cap IW
    Since CAIW is the only one of the list I got as 5*, he’s got my vote. I just don’t like SS. Dr Doom is on my dream list, tho.
    Dr Doom
    I forgot to add in G2099. She's on the list too!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Capt Sparkles
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Ghost
    What are u talking about?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    One that hasn’t been released yet.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    5* Scarlet Witch
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Ghost
    With Abyss of Legends coming out, and considering that Kabam have said that it'll take the players several months to complete and explore it, it's fairly safe to say that Abyss of Legends is probably going to be the most important piece of content in 2020.

With that being said, we don't have that many champions in the game that have enough damage potential to defeat 4-5M health opponents under 240 hits, but do you know who does?

This woman

She currently rules the meta, and will keep ruling the meta until some new game breakingly overpowered champion gets added to the game.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ghost
    ghost is still gonna dominate and carry players
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Herald of galactus Thor + Og thor
    and
    doom
    ghost
    omega
    AEgon + G2099 for the Abyss
    Dr Doom
    Doom winning so far! Makes me happy to have him at 5/65. Definitely worth the featured for his god like utility and damage too :)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost

Capt Sparkles

If anything the opposite will happen. With higher healthpools she will struggle to keep up. Shes a burst champ that relies on stun and I really dont see how she can increase from this point where champs have 250k plus health pools.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Capt Sparkles

If anything the opposite will happen. With higher healthpools she will struggle to keep up. Shes a burst champ that relies on stun and I really dont see how she can increase from this point where champs have 250k plus health pools.
    I have to disagree, I can keep the charge up, on stun immune champs, by baiting sp and heavy.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost

Capt Sparkles

I have to disagree, I can keep the charge up, on stun immune champs, by baiting sp and heavy.
    How much have you used her in 6.3? Was it more than 6.1 and 6.2? Also by baiting sp and heavy you are losing time on both your charges and your invulnerability boost so her utility will go down with your method which also contradicts your initial statement
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost

Capt Sparkles

How much have you used her in 6.3? Was it more than 6.1 and 6.2? Also by baiting sp and heavy you are losing time on both your charges and your invulnerability boost so her utility will go down with your method which also contradicts your initial statement
    I used her non stop in 6.3. As Long as you’ve got NF, it’s super easy to keep your charges up. She melts through act 6 health pools and will continue to.
    Dr Doom
    Ghost winning over Ægon. I'm not surprised, the phasing queen is the runner up! :)
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Iron Patriot for sure