**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam I need help and I'm confused......

Just for context I have modded before. As recent as November. The account was temporarily banned for a month. While I had that was banned I started a new account.... So I decided to check up on that temporarily banned account to see how long it had, and switched back to see the new account permanently banned?! What did I violate? All I did was check up on the temp banned account to see how much hours it had and you guys permanently banned both Clean and temp banned accounts. Hoping it was a bug I'm hoping one of you guys could answer that and look into more than just that easy go to email you guys send.

Hopefully you guys actually care enough to appeal this, because I cared enough to spend thousands on you guys, so hopefully y'all don't take me for granted

Comments

• TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57 β˜…
    Sucks to be youπŸ‘
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2020
    You should invest your money more wisely. I think it’s fair that you ripped off the game and other players by cheating and they ripped you off by banning a β€œClean” account you spent $ on.

Seems like Karma evened out for you. Hope your next account gets bannedπŸ˜‰
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just for context I have modded before. As recent as November. The account was temporarily banned for a month. While I had that was banned I started a new account.... So I decided to check up on that temporarily banned account to see how long it had, and switched back to see the new account permanently banned?! What did I violate? All I did was check up on the temp banned account to see how much hours it had and you guys permanently banned both Clean and temp banned accounts. Hoping it was a bug I'm hoping one of you guys could answer that and look into more than just that easy go to email you guys send.

Hopefully you guys actually care enough to appeal this, because I cared enough to spend thousands on you guys, so hopefully y'all don't take me for granted

All cheaters should be 100% banned for all accounts.
  • Hi NoKneeCapZ,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.