**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Warlock?

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Just pulled him tonight from a GMC from the calendar shards, and am trying to figure out what to do. I see some people crying about his bug fix/nerf, but some people saying everything is fine. Just trying to get the general idea if I'm gonna dump everything into r5ing him after his fix or if everyone is just entitled and crying about something that wasnt intended anyway.

P.S. If anyone has any tips on him that would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    First of all there is no need just a bug fix, he is supposed to nullify defensive buffs and thtz wht he is doing now

Now coming to the champ, he is insane becoz:
    1)coldsnap immune therefore gr8 iceman and aarkus counter
    2)nightmare for regen champs
    3) awesome power control
    4) passive damage
    5) permanent Armor buff, hence gr8 havok counter
    6) bleed on heavy attack
    7)cheesy damage on sp2
    8)small regn on sp3

What else can u expect from a single champ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    There WAS a bug fix, so that he could prevent offensive ability accuracy only. Thats what he is supposed to do.
    I dont know how he is after the fix, I heard he is still broken somehow
  • jerrysgujerrysgu Posts: 6
    Before update he is a Ferrari, now he is a BMW, still much better than many Hondas and Toyotas everywhere.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    jerrysgu said:

Before update he is a Ferrari, now he is a BMW, still much better than many Hondas and Toyotas everywhere.

This oddly makes the most sense to me. Now I just have to figure out how to drive a BMW.