**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone alert banner

I’m having a really weird issue with my iPhone.

iPhone XR
WiFi and cellular
Current game firmware

I guess I can’t post a video on here. I’ll get a screenshot when I catch it.

I keep getting a banner alert saying that my cloud storage is full (something like that). It’ll comedown on top of my screen, it does this on all screens of the game, and really amps up when I’m fighting in the arena. It’ll do it sometimes about 10 times per fight. I can swipe up and get rid of it but it comes back seconds later. I’ve restarted my phone I’ve gone to settings and dismissed the notification there. It still pops up. It’s been happening for over a month.

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2020

I only get this message when I’m playing this game.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    It might go away once you back up your phone.
    😂, i haven’t tried that yet. I haven’t backed up my phone in over a year though.

And again, it’s only when I’m in the MCOC APP.
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Kabam has code written into game to have all banners and notifications pop up during fights to distract you. FACT
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    It has nothing to do with the game. It happens to me too. It's just an alert that pops up that you have to go into settings to get rid of but it'll come back later. (I haven't backed up my phone because I don't feel like paying for the icloud storage per month).

Though I do need to look into if Apple has a gaming mode that won't send alerts when in games. I'm not aware of one existing
    I backed up my phone to my computer thanks to @NOMF advice. I haven’t seen it pop up yet.

@kfd2010 ive gone into setting a several times and dismissed (tapped ok on it) it that way too. It would still come back
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Update- the banner has returned 😔😡. And it still ONLY pops up when I’m in MCOC.