**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar

Recently pulled a 5* Morningstar. How good is she? Should I awaken her?

Morningstar 42 votes

Yes
42%
supergokuDOKTOROKTOPUSNojokejaymDuke_Silverissamaf80JakearoundMotheawesomeAngusMac279KalantakNichj99BonzodavidPricelessRoninManPlinkoNightbat216RawrasurusCharlesThe69th4dlai 18 votes
No
57%
Mcord11758CrkwestSpity68BlackPhoenix44Lvernon15SpiderCoolsRoOOtsBrokenLordScatsburyBruinsfan8510Prathapshadow_lurker22Colonaut123TehsigzorzX_Factor_AgentBeyond00_Rogers 2~1TimeGenesisFreeToPlay_21Ctfz35 24 votes

Comments

• BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    No
    Ægon0710 said:

Recently pulled a 5* Morningstar. How good is she? Should I awaken her?

there is many mystics bettet then her
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Yes
    It’s really up to your play style and how well you like her but she is very good. She has power gain, bleed immunity 50% perfect block, The ability to punish buffs, lifesteal and the ability to siphon certain buffs from opponents. The down side is even awakened she needs 4 fights to ramp up to her full potential (3 if you have Guilly synergy). If you don’t mind the ramp up, she is a very good champ to awaken and rank.
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    Best championship if your opponent has buffs on him. Sometimes one sp2 is enough. Try it on Uncollected Nova
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    I hate her, the ramp-up is just too silly. Her damage is low, fights take forever. Without buffs the champion doesn't go down.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    She’s good, but she’s not my champ, and she doesn’t need her sig to be good, the main thing it does is speed up her ramp up by a fight
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No
    If I naturally dupe her I would likely take her to r4 but I wouldn’t use a gem on her
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    She is pretty good but definitely save that awakening gem for someone else
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    Whoops don’t awaken her. But definitely rank her up. She doesn’t need her sig to be good.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    No
    I would kill for her for 6.1.5 xbones. I personally like her awakened ability but it’s a nice to have so save the gem
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No
    She's amazing. She destroys most of the cosmic Champions in the game, she's bleed immune. Very good damage on SP1, decent power gain on heavies, 50% perfect block chance on blocks (really valuable).

She's great unawakened, she'll only take one fight extra to ramp up, nothing else. You shouldn't awaken her, but you should definitely consider her for R4, maybe even R5 eventually. Look up some guides online.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Whodis said:

“How good is she”
    YES

The yes or no was definitely to the question of "should I awaken her"