**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerfed Battle chip crystals

ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Why since the start of the gifting event have you completely nerfed arena crystals? I don't wna know about RNG nonsense. I have opened 100s of thousands of battle chips and I am only getting gold. PERIOD. These crystals have been nerfed, and it most definitely has something to do with forcing us to purchase with real money. This needs to be addressed. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Have not had this experience at all. RNG
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Rng
  • I opened one group of 10 UC BC Crystals last night and it gave 525 Units.

Sometimes groups of 10 will not have Units, and you might even have bad enough luck that several sets of 10 in a row will all yield no Units. But Units ARE still possible.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    Must be nice when one customer argues in your favor when another has outcomes that are heavily improbable. “Someone somewhere had what I think is a good outcome, and I’ve got a picture, so all of you that had statistically improbable bad outcomes, don’t worry. It’s all good. RNG. Don’t ask questions.”
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's just it. We've heard the argument over the years that they've been nerfed, but the evidence shows that Units come and go. Sometimes lump sums, sometimes periods of nothing but Gold. It happens to all of us.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    ZxZ3 said:

Why since the start of the gifting event have you completely nerfed arena crystals? I don't wna know about RNG nonsense. I have opened 100s of thousands of battle chips and I am only getting gold. PERIOD. These crystals have been nerfed, and it most definitely has something to do with forcing us to purchase with real money. This needs to be addressed. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.

The crystals have not been changed.
This discussion has been closed.