**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rogue

Is she a good champ? I’ve also got a 5* mutant awakening gem, I don’t feel like she’s the one to use it on as I’m waiting for someone like Archangel. What’s your opinions?

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    She's a very good and underrated champion, not worthy of an awakening gem though, wait for better options (AA, Namor, Omega Red etc)
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I'll have to disagree with some people saying she's not worth an AG.
    As said, you can sp2 spam and the opponent will never get to a sp3
    And if you're looking to regen, if awakened, that health can be around 2k health gained
    Shes one of the best AQ'ers. Her ability to shrug off debuffs 70% faster makes her viable for the outside poison and bleed paths.
    And her ability to regen in her sp1 makes her almost impossible to kill imo
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Rogue is the most sustainable, most adaptable champ in my roster.
    Current trend of nodes punishing buffs and debuffs - no problem
    Great power control when awakened.
    Good regen when awakened.
    Stun resistant (without limber. almost stun proof with limber)
    Good reduction in ALL debuffs (shock, bleed, poison, you name it)

Add Captain Marvel (movie) and get 15% energy damage with all hits.

She solves a lot of problems in the game.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Rogue is great; and worthy of consideration. Awakening makes her a viable Power Control champion; whereas Unawakened she doesn't steal enough power to genuinely control the fight.

I also got an Awakening Gem at Christmas, and was seriously considering giving it to Rogue; particularly after pulling CMM recently. That's despite sitting on a 5* Omega Red; who clearly has great abilities, but I just don't enjoy playing with (plus, don't run suicides).

Then I've just gone and pulled Havok. And whilst I love Rogue to bits, I don't really need her for Power Control, as I've other options; and I suspect Havok's ability to inflict insane damage makes him the better choice as I slowly attempt endgame content. So I'm going with him.

But if you want a strong utility champion; and especially if you don't have a decent 5* Power Control champ, Rogue is well worth using that Gem on. If you don't actually need what she brings to the team, save it.

But don't save it forever...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    She's ok, but too far behind top muts like omega, sunspot or aa
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    One of my favorites I'd personally use it on her.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65, I don’t think she’s worth the awakening gem, I’ve duped her a lot from crystals. I’d hold for a god tier mutant there are a few.

She’s definitely worth the rank up she’s a beast. Saves potions and revives in alliance quest. I think she thrives there IMO

Pair her with fury and Larson and she’s really great.

Makes Larson even greater.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve got her duped at 3/45, she’s super fun to play. Really fun power control, super effective regen. Definitely underrated. I’ve got a mutant 3-4 2016 gem that I’ll be using on her once I get more iso. I’d say hold onto your gem since it’s not really make or break for Rogue. Also there are mutant champs that rely on their sig more.