**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Payment

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
I bought an Iphone 11 last week, I was using Xperia Z2 before. With this change I realise Montly Unit Bundle's price is different between Google Play Store ( 18.99 TRY ) and App Store ( 35.99 TRY ) . As u can guess I don't wanna pay more money than I usually paid. If I open the game and buy this bundle with Xperia Z2 and keep playing with Iphone would I violate terms of service or anything ?
( P.S : Both devices are connected to same wifi in same house )

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Megavok said:

I bought an Iphone 11 last week, I was using Xperia Z2 before. With this change I realise Montly Unit Bundle's price is different between Google Play Store ( 18.99 TRY ) and App Store ( 35.99 TRY ) . As u can guess I don't wanna pay more money than I usually paid. If I open the game and buy this bundle with Xperia Z2 and keep playing with Iphone would I violate terms of service or anything ?
    ( P.S : Both devices are connected to same wifi in same house )

No. You can log into the game with both Android and Apple devices: this has been stated by the moderators many times in the past.

The two different stores use different formulas for foreign currency conversion factoring in not just the currency exchange rate, but the way they average such exchanges, the cost of doing business in those countries or areas, and other factors unique to them. As a result buying the same in-game item or package in the two different app stores could result in different prices: this is for the most part out of the control of Kabam. As far as I'm aware, taking advantage of this kind of arbitrage is not against the terms of service. As long as you're using the official in-app purchase mechanism supported by your platform, either the Google Play store or the Apple App Store, you're good.

Note: this is my understanding of the situation based on prior statements by Kabam. I am not an official Kabam representative, Guardian title notwithstanding.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    You are a legend to me DNA3000 , thank you. But hopefully some kabam officers also answer my question.It's always better to be sure :)
  • Not sure what Country that is...
    But, may be that Apple automatically includes any Country/City/etc Tax into the price. And that Google does NOT charge you the Tax for the country where you live.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    I just switched from a galaxy s8 to an iPhone 11. Used the last of all my google play credit to buy the unit card, summer sigil, extra units, etc. zero problems switching to the iPhone.