**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Captain Marvel better than Corvus Glaive?

I recently got Captain Marvel (movie) from a 4 star crystal. I realized that she could synergize well with my maxed 4star Nick Fury. My only problem is that I already have my 4 star Corvus at maxed level and max sig. I heard that she is insane especially with suicides but I can’ afford suicides right now. Should I invest in Captain Marvel or just save my resources?

Comments

• SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    @X_Factor_Agent so should I invest in captain marvel or is corvus enough?
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It depends. I like Corvus more.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I think Corvus is better
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would invest in her. She is a high burst damage champ similar to Corvus. If your Corvus is being used in AQ or AW you would still have her to use in questing or vice-versa.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Definitely invest in CMM. Imo she’s the best cosmic champion in the game. Plus with your NF, you’ll have one of the best duos in the game.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Really tough decision u can’t really go wrong w/ either one. It’s much easier to land armor breaks w/ corvus and he’s more suicide friendly although it isn’t that much harder to land armor breaks w/ cmm. Idk why armor breaks is the first thing that comes to my mind maybe cuz km traumatized me before I had corvus lol
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I was just having this internal debate today. I have both at 6/2, CMM the more recent rank up. I think overall she gets the edge. Easier to ramp up (don’t need specific champs to fight) and doesn’t have that cool down timer to worry about in longer fights.

That being said they are both outstanding, I also have Hyperion at 5/65 and they outshine him, and that’s saying a lot coming from me.

Count your blessings and do all you can to rank them both.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I recently got Captain Marvel (movie) from a 4 star crystal. I realized that she could synergize well with my maxed 4star Nick Fury. My only problem is that I already have my 4 star Corvus at maxed level and max sig. I heard that she is insane especially with suicides but I can’ afford suicides right now. Should I invest in Captain Marvel or just save my resources?

You should invest in CMM.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus is better with suicides, I’d say cmm is without as long as you have nf with you
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Cmm has more utility when duped. Just like someone else said she drops 100k health pool champs faster than corvus. Start fight with 25 charges and a bar n a half of energy, one combo and you’re throwing an unblockable sp2 and rolling the opponent over. She’s more bursty than ghost.(without suicides)
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    Just invest in both lol
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I’ll do my best to dupe and max out my Captain Marvel!