**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s the best science champion if you can’t quake?

So I’m a fairly decent player but i just can’t get a hold of the quake style and i dont even have her as a 5* anyway, but i have thing, void and captain america, and i was wondering who do you guys think is the better option for end game content and questing in general?

Comments

• CharlesThe69thCharlesThe69th Posts: 28
    edited January 2020
    Thing probably
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Cap IW, then tied bw Void and Thing for me. All three champs are amazing thoo
  • Human torch is pretty awesome too and fun to play, but for me cap iw is the #1 science and top 5 overall, he is great.

And to add a cliche: go for the one that’s the most fun for you, they are all really good champs. I ranked 4 Cull Obsidian even though he probably gets balanced, he is just so much fun, I still laugh every time he swings that hammer and roars/screams and demolish, hilarious!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thing, Void and CAIW are all r5 worthy science champ.
    4* Void helped me to walk thru Act 5 exploration. And I got 5* version afterwards.
    I have all the 5* champs you mentioned and my priority is Void (r4 now), then CAIW (r4 now), followed by Thing and Quake (both r3 now).
    Anyway I still think Quake worth the practice.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you can’t quake it’s quite easily cap imo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk gets my vote
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    cap iw
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CapIW, Thing, Gulk
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Cap IW for sure. Thing needs too much of teem around him to perform at his highest level. And Void can do Void things at R4
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    red hulk. simple abilities yet does massive damage
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i personally like ghulk the best
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    CapIW
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I’m going with thing. With the HT synergy, building fury’s is guide easy. He’s aloof of fun to use in quests and comes in handy when there’s a caltrops node
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Cap all the way.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Abomination- he is a rare 5*, and kabam would only do that if he was beyond god tier.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    1. Quake
    2. Captain America Infinity War
    3. Void
    4. Thing