**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 odins later

AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80 β˜…
Thank the Kabam gods! V4 100% here I come!! 😭

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    two odins? what crystals were those?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats I need hulk as well for completion, but I'm just going to wait to see if kabam hopefully brings back that 1v1 arena or something like that lol
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope you have Black Panther or Wolverine for the boss
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AJXRX said:

With that Amunet of unit I’m wil just Hav done it with what I’m had even if the figth is long.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2020
    You could’ve just tanked through with gamora it vision for that many units
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So glad I already have 1* Hulk, going to give v4 a crack when I get 2 more R4 5 stars
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80 β˜…
    I still hope to this day Kabam just remove that sell button for 1*s just like they did for 5 and 6*s. It’s really a pain if players have to deal with what I had to to get this 1* hulk sheesh.
    And anyways the 2 odins worth of units was grinded all thru arena. FTP playaaa πŸ˜‰
  • The 1* sell options definitely need removing. One of my alliance- admittedly more money than sense blew through about 4 or 5 odins because he needed hulk then decided he wanted the collection
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AJXRX said:

And anyways the 2 odins worth of units was grinded all thru arena. FTP playaaa πŸ˜‰

U culd had save alest the 4k of them
    edited January 2020

First off... LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Second... there’s a lesson to be learnt here, DONT SELL YOUR CHAMPS!!

You’re under the assumption he sold champs. Could be a new player who progressed fast.
    Finally! thank you!
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    AJXRX said:

Did you learn your lesson to not sell yet? But hell with your spending probably not
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58 β˜…

two odins? what crystals were those?

@DankestChef maybe the 50 units two star crystal with 30% chance for 1 star which Kabam introduced for V4
    they were introduced in 2018 holidays not for v4
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…

they were introduced in 2018 holidays not for v4

They put them in the store permanently after v4.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161 β˜…
    that's y u shouldn't sell ur champs lol
    jonzer said:

that's y u shouldn't sell ur champs lol

Can’t tell if your trolling or straight up ignorant lol. Can u read the thread properly pls
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As long as you have 1* Vision, Wolverine and some boosts you can do it for less than 1500 units (assuming zero revives in stash).