**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Arena Infinite Streak

So, I'm trying do achieve the infinite streak on the 5 Star Arena and am having some problems. Maybe because a lot of the guides that I've been trying to follow are probably outdated.

Anyone kind enough to share their infinite streak strategy here?

Comments

• @SlashingSunset It kind of hinges on your roster really. If you lack what I use for my formula, it's gonna be a bit harder to achieve as I do not utilize 4* champs at all (nor do I know how they'd fit in for that matter, lol). However, this is typically what I do...

Streak 1-6 : 3× 5* R3s
    Streak 7-10: 2× 5* R4/1× 5* R1
    Streak 11-15: 3x 5* R4 or R5 mixed with 6* R1s

The 1st 5 streak with 5* R3s is pretty straightforward. Going into #6 with the 5* R3s will give you a team of 5* R4s, or 1× 5* R5 with 2× R4s. Then you sandbag your total PI during 7-10 with 1× 5* R1 with 2× 5* R4s or 6* R1s. If you're not confident with your R1, throw them on the hardest of the 3, and your 2× R4s on the easier of the 3. Once you get into 11-15 you should be facing off against Thanos & Kang Teams with your full teams mixtures of 5* R4/R5 and 6* R1. After 15, you can dial back to a mixture of 5* R3s, R2s, and R1s. Just don't put up a full team of 5* R1s past 15 as that will active the 'death squads.'

I throw all my 4* champs at the 4* Basic for easy points to allocate all the milestones. I don't grind heavy for champs these days. However, the above method has yet to fail me for the 5* Feature Arena to start the infinite streak. As I stated above, do not utilize a full team of 5* R1s or you'll be in for a rough time. 1× 5* R3 and 2× 5* R1s is fine. Any mixture that keeps you above 3× 5* R1s should keep you rolling forward! Also, the point payout for 5 and 6* champs is much higher so I feel the 4* champs are a waste of time in that Arena, but again, that's due to the fact I'm running the Basic on the side.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

@SlashingSunset It kind of hinges on your roster really. If you lack what I use for my formula, it's gonna be a bit harder to achieve as I do not utilize 4* champs at all (nor do I know how they'd fit in for that matter, lol). However, this is typically what I do...

Streak 1-6 : 3× 5* R3s
    Streak 7-10: 2× 5* R4/1× 5* R1
    Streak 11-15: 3x 5* R4 or R5 mixed with 6* R1s

The 1st 5 streak with 5* R3s is pretty straightforward. Going into #6 with the 5* R3s will give you a team of 5* R4s, or 1× 5* R5 with 2× R4s. Then you sandbag your total PI during 7-10 with 1× 5* R1 with 2× 5* R4s or 6* R1s. If you're not confident with your R1, throw them on the hardest of the 3, and your 2× R4s on the easier of the 3. Once you get into 11-15 you should be facing off against Thanos & Kang Teams with your full teams mixtures of 5* R4/R5 and 6* R1. After 15, you can dial back to a mixture of 5* R3s, R2s, and R1s. Just don't put up a full team of 5* R1s past 15 as that will active the 'death squads.'

I throw all my 4* champs at the 4* Basic for easy points to allocate all the milestones. I don't grind heavy for champs these days. However, the above method has yet to fail me for the 5* Feature Arena to start the infinite streak. As I stated above, do not utilize a full team of 5* R1s or you'll be in for a rough time. 1× 5* R3 and 2× 5* R1s is fine. Any mixture that keeps you above 3× 5* R1s should keep you rolling forward! Also, the point payout for 5 and 6* champs is much higher so I feel the 4* champs are a waste of time in that Arena, but again, that's due to the fact I'm running the Basic on the side.

Well thanks dude for that massive write up, and I'll prob save this guide to refer to it in the future. I don't have that many R3 5*s however, so any idea how that would translate into 4*s?
    I don't have that many R3 5*s however, so any idea how that would translate into 4*s?

5* r3 = 4* 5/50
    5* r2 = 4* 4/40... etc.

And if you don’t have many 5* r3, gonna assume you maybe don’t have several 5* r4+ or 6* either (?) If not, you can just continue his “sandbag” method from Match 7-10 into 11-15 as well (to avoid a death matches between 11-15).

Also, think of the word “Match” instead of where he used the word “Streak” since Sirius is giving you the guide in 1-based match numbers (instead of 0-based 0-14 current Win Streak #).
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

I don't have that many R3 5*s however, so any idea how that would translate into 4*s?

5* r3 = 4* 5/50
    5* r2 = 4* 4/40... etc.

And if you don’t have many 5* r3, gonna assume you maybe don’t have several 5* r4+ or 6* either (?) If not, you can just continue his “sandbag” method from Match 7-10 into 11-15 as well (to avoid a death matches between 11-15).

Also, think of the word “Match” instead of where he used the word “Streak” since Sirius is giving you the guide in 1-based match numbers (instead of 0-based 0-14 current Win Streak #).
    Okay, gotcha. So I got to Streak 10 without too much of an issue, and I do have about 5 Rank 4s at the moment. So, at this point I did a full team of R4s, and got to Streak 11. How would the subsequent streaks work? Use R3*s and maxed out 4 Stars that have identical PIs to a R3?