**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Estimated Unit Cost for 100% LOL

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Anyone who had made it can please tell the estimate cost to clear 100% .

I did the first path around 3 years back with 4* SL now thinking to explore it full.

I got Ægon 5/65 and also Blade Trinity with All are 5/65
Also got hyperion and void too at 5/65
All of the above champs are duped

If anyone having the similar champs did it then please kindly tell me the estimate units required along with the desired team.

Thanks

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Just a quick question, if you got Aegon wouldn't you build your team around him? Thought he could do all LoL fights.
    (I obviously haven't done LoL)
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I explored the final 6 paths using only 21 revives and a lot of lvl3 potions that I farmed from rol if you can play well exploring lol with aegon won’t cost you a lot
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If you're good enough with aegon you can make a mockery of most fights in the labyrinth.

I would just do a path or 2 and see how much you spend. It's not like you're going to do the remaining 6 paths in 1 day. It takes time.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    So basically units required for health pots not for revives

Still if i want an estimate then how about 3k units??? Or i need more??
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Amount of unit depends on your skill farm portions those are the keys and time to use boost too
  • Mandi87Mandi87 Posts: 9
    I did first completion 2 years ago with Starky. Was costly i think around 2k units. But then i got aegon r5 in December and with gifting event going on I decided to give a try. 100% explored in December with around 2k units. Built my team around aegon with suicides with Nick, dp, cmm and quake.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Mabye safe 6k not that u need 6k. Back when I’m done it with a 5 star sl it take 9k my first part was with a 4 sl that cost me 6k so 9k with a sl so ægon can definitely do in zero revies just hp but get revies in case
    Thanks for feedback guys
    Is quake good in team with Aegon,nick fury, deadpool and Proxima
    Or there’s any other champ who’s better than quake
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’m an average player. I used 5/65 Ægon for all paths except the easy one. It took me roughly 2,500 units total to finish all 6 paths because Ægon makes most fights trivial. Also I did use more revives than I could’ve due to not paying attention to certain enigmatic abilities and also because one of my fights against DS went very poorly because he refused to use specials. I used Ægon, OG Thor, Proxima, Heimdall, and Angela. I didn’t have NF at the time though so I may have substituted him in.
    RoninMan said:

I’m an average player. I used 5/65 Ægon for all paths except the easy one. It took me roughly 2,500 units total to finish all 6 paths because Ægon makes most fights trivial. Also I did use more revives than I could’ve due to not paying attention to certain enigmatic abilities and also because one of my fights against DS went very poorly because he refused to use specials. I used Ægon, OG Thor, Proxima, Heimdall, and Angela. I didn’t have NF at the time though so I may have substituted him in.

So bro I guess 3-4k units should be sufficient even if i take a safer side..
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

So bro I guess 3-4k units should be sufficient even if i take a safer side..
    I would say so, yes. I would just make sure you pay attention to the enigmatic abilities and don’t forget halfway through the fight. I used a couple revives on Electro that I didn’t have to because I should’ve been smarter and waited to attack. But Ægon makes it much cheaper to run LOL than any other champ right now because he counters everything. 3-4K units should be enough for sure.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62

Is quake good in team with Aegon,nick fury, deadpool and Proxima
    Or there’s any other champ who’s better than quake

I used a similar team and it worked great. The evade charges are nice if you slip up. I assume you’ll use suicides since you mentioned DPX. That helped a lot to offset suicide dmg
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I did 6 paths last week to fully explore LoL with a Sig 200 R5 Aegon and spent about 3000 units.

Obviously he can solo every fight, but not everyone will play perfectly for an entire path, so I would expect to spend a decent amount. Also, I'm not sure your skill level in the game but for me, I consider myself a pretty decent player. Running map 6/7 in AQ and Plat 2 alliance.

I personally found Agent Venom, Dr Strange, Yellow Cyclops the most challenging.

The team I used was: Aegon, Nick Fury, Deadpool xforce, Quake, Proxima. All synergies for Aegon
    ChriissR said:

I did 6 paths last week to fully explore LoL with a Sig 200 R5 Aegon and spent about 3000 units.

Obviously he can solo every fight, but not everyone will play perfectly for an entire path, so I would expect to spend a decent amount. Also, I'm not sure your skill level in the game but for me, I consider myself a pretty decent player. Running map 6/7 in AQ and Plat 2 alliance.

I personally found Agent Venom, Dr Strange, Yellow Cyclops the most challenging.

The team I used was: Aegon, Nick Fury, Deadpool xforce, Quake, Proxima. All synergies for Aegon

I have playee map7/6
    Explored all variants except the current one because I don’t have 1* hulk

Explored Act6.1 and stuck at Act6.2 champion boss

This is my state of game bro
    @ChriissR bro i just completed path2 using 300 units (200 used only on Dr. Strange)
    So can you tell how hard other paths are

I have completed Abomination path having Guillotine and Venompool
    Which paths are tougher or require larger resources?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon at 5-65 can do it itemless, when I did 100% 6 paths cost me 6 revives, just use revives built from solo events and calendars, he makes lol look easy
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    is Nick Fury 5/65 a good option for LoL? i haven't seen any videos of him doing a full run
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon at 5-65 can do it itemless, when I did 100% 6 paths cost me 6 revives, just use revives built from solo events and calendars, he makes lol look easy

Can you specifically tell which path is tough from the above mentioned pic
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★

@ChriissR bro i just completed path2 using 300 units (200 used only on Dr. Strange)

Juggs path can be a little difficult, same with Electro... My Argon was at 999 Combo and I still took damage from Electro. Not sure why, but I did
    ChriissR said:

Juggs path can be a little difficult, same with Electro... My Argon was at 999 Combo and I still took damage from Electro. Not sure why, but I did
    Thanks pal
    I’ll save more units for these paths
    Or do them at last
    Woozie said:

Just a quick question, if you got Aegon wouldn't you build your team around him? Thought he could do all LoL fights.
    (I obviously haven't done LoL)

@Woozie bro Ægon is by far best option I guess
    He got everything that is required for longer fights particularly LOL where you need specific champs for each path
    (Though i got all the champs for every tough path but Aegon beats them all on damage output. Many of fights finishing even before 2nd timer. I run suicidal mastery though)
    Team I’m running is Aegon,NF,proxima,DPX,Quake

If you save up enough revives and heals and use boosts with champions that do well in this content it will cost you 0 units.

The question you need to ask is how many revives will it take you to get the lane in labyrinth down with your current stash of items.

Since death will happen often if you want to complete in a reasonable amount of time to free up characters for each line I'd figure at least 30 deaths. Likely more. 3000 units per run if you are not prepared but have a good lineup would be a fine guess. That'd be 75 revives out of pocket per run.

Sorry pal you quoted way too high deaths and units
    Did 100% folks