**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make an offer, which is then donated to Australia

2»

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Agreed they have done this in the past, years ago where you got to pick a class of 5* ,maybe they can do a nexus or pick a class of 6*.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still think that if Kabam put out anything in relation to the whole situation over here in Australia, it would just be an in-game mail thing with a small overview of the whole thing and maybe a link to the site of a charity group that is helping people in need in this situation... just something small to remind people that hey, Kabam are a group of people just like us.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Ooh boo Kabam made a charity offer for fighting against aids, they are truly a horrible company, right @UmbertoDelRio ?

https://youtu.be/vGIrJVK_dU4
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I have mixed feelings on this

On one hand I agree with @UmbertoDelRio
    but at the same time, humans are a**holes and rarely do anything if there isn’t something in it for them. If an offer like this could inadvertently get people to donate if they wouldn’t have otherwise then I guess it’s acceptable

But seriously people, if you want to donate, go out and donate to help people, not because you expect to get something out of it
  • edited January 2020
    Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion to create an in-game Offer to help raise funds for this disastrous event!

We're always looking at possible ways to improve The Contest and keep it interesting by introducing new Offers which we feel will appeal to the majority of players.

Unfortunately, I can't confirm whether we will or will not release an Offer like what has been suggested here. However, if we introduce any Offers in the future where we're planning to donate some or all of the proceeds to a charity or disaster relief fund, we'll be sure to let you all know via an announcement on the Forums or in-game message.
This discussion has been closed.