**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January 2020 Legend run.

Hi guys, have we any idea if legend run can be completed with just Corvus this month. I completed uncollected real quick so giving another go this month, to what I remember all the bosses was capable of being taken down by Corvus.

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Good luck with nova master ! ... but if you done uncollected you know the troubles for corvus I would say. I have never done a legend run so don’t know for sure but if you have done it ... uncollected would be the perfect place to plan and see where Corvus could run into a time delay
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Covus can stil do it only nove is harder
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    I did it with corvus. There’s a couple sinisters but you can outdamage their regen. And I had to use proxima on the two ebony maws, but other than that he did it fine.
  • IanemmaIanemma Posts: 23
    Appreciate that guys
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    Though nova is a pain, it can still be done if you don’t have a better option.
    Just want to do mostly with Corvus and dint really want to swap my team out. I’ll do a couple of more runs on uncollected with him and nova for practice before I go all in.
  • Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36
    edited January 2020
    As being a Legend and getting my tittle yesterday. I would say Corvus can go through anything. You just have to play smart and avoid parrying just intercept that will save you a lot of time. Playing aggresive and being positive will get you far. Remember Full Boost, Suicides. Good luck and hope you guys get your tittle.

As being a Legend and getting my tittle yesterday. I would say Corvus can go through anything. You just have to play smart and avoid parrying just intercept that will save you a lot of time. Playing aggresive and being positive will get you far. Remember Full Boost, Suicides. Good luck and hope you guys get your tittle.

Congrats, I’ve got everything prepared.
    Anyone got a time on this months run yet.
  • jomgonz1959jomgonz1959 Posts: 2
    Ianemma said:

Congrats, I’ve got everything prepared.
    Bro what is your time last month?
    My time os 3.05ish and unfortunately didnt reach the top 100..
  • Lawrencium72Lawrencium72 Posts: 9
    Ianemma said:

My time this month is 3:02:44. Was wondering what others got too

• cansenel95cansenel95 Posts: 28

Ianemma said:

My time this month is 3:02:44. Was wondering what others got too

I got 3:04 this month, in contrast to last month’s event there are one more path in the last 2 quests of this month’s event. (5 and 6 last month, 6 and 7 this month). So the average time will increase this time
    Just completed in 3:02
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    I was able to get it done in about 2:55 this month. Feeling good!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    How many energy refills? I'm guessing around 35?
    Thecurler said:

Energy refills for safety in not wasting time to be sure 55-60 energy refills.

Thecurler said:

That to many to hav u wil Hav alest 20 more in overflow 40 is good Amunet
  • Lawrencium72Lawrencium72 Posts: 9
    KrisGJJ said:

That’s an awesome time! Who’d you use?

Gamer said:

Thecurler said:

Last month EQ run I had 60 and I had 10 energy refills left in my stash. I rather be safe than sorry for wasting time.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69

KrisGJJ said:

That’s an awesome time! Who’d you use?

Corvus team

Gamer said:

Thecurler said:

Last month EQ run I had 60 and I had 10 energy refills left in my stash. I rather be safe than sorry for wasting time.
    Last much I’m only use 34 enlees u also meant to do uc
  • Can I get a legend if I was able to explore the hero and the master in 3 hours 10 minutes 41 seconds?
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Is the LEGEND tag such a big deal! TBH it really has lost all the fun when one hit can kill the opponent and you boast of being someone special by doing it..don't take it in a bad way but they should now introduce something that sets other skilled players apart like GODS etc where some factors such as new iPhone and internet connection are not that important but skill is. Abyss is such fun content but it's full BS.
    Just some thoughts but good luck on the run!

Can I get a legend if I was able to explore the hero and the master in 3 hours 10 minutes 41 seconds?

Think cut off is normally around the 3hr 5min mark
    Diksh619 said:

Is the LEGEND tag such a big deal! TBH it really has lost all the fun when one hit can kill the opponent and you boast of being someone special by doing it..don't take it in a bad way but they should now introduce something that sets other skilled players apart like GODS etc where some factors such as new iPhone and internet connection are not that important but skill is. Abyss is such fun content but it's full BS.
    Just some thoughts but good luck on the run!

Totally understand your comment, I just do little things like this to keep me interested in the game. Plus it gets the monthly event out of way while I work away so I’m not grinding the game as much when home with the family. Agree though it’s silly that it depends now on totally having latest device and good internet.
  • BwpyronBwpyron Posts: 19
    Im really hoping i get it..
    Bwpyron said:

What time did you get
    Ianemma said:

Bwpyron said:

What time did you get
    3:10, you think.it will be enough?
    This months was longer than last month
    Bwpyron said:

Ianemma said:

Bwpyron said:

What time did you get
    3:10, you think.it will be enough?
    I think previous cut offs been around 3:05, but as someone mentioned there’s is two extra lanes so don’t know. Wish they announced times too