**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immunity King

I believe Iceman tops all of the champs when it comes to immunity as well as survival buffs.

Do you think anyone who can top this guy ?

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    probably colossus as well. but definitely emma frost is the queen
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Warlock: triple immune: bleed, poison, and Coldsnap/frostbite ...

Silver Surfer: Triple immune (effectively): Coldsnap, Incinerate and Shock

Ghost: effectively immune to: Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Shock, Coldsnap/Frostbite, Degeneration .. and any other dmg over time .. *shrug*

Nah, Iceman is good, VERY good .. but he's not the "king of immunities" .. not by a long shot ;)
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Immunities include shrug off. Basically making them immune. You can take no damage from those damages when she phases.

She can also potentially be resistant to certain passive degen also with hood. She’s prolly the best “immune” champ we have to work with.

^ talking about ghost just in case lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ryse said:

I believe Iceman tops all of the champs when it comes to immunity as well as survival buffs.

Colossus, he Gains Effects from his 4 Immunities.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

Emma Frost is only partially immune, only in her diamond form. Colossus is very good but his lacking of poison immunity makes him unfeasible for the biohazard nodes that pop-up occasionally. If only Iceman was Coldsnap/Frostbite immune, then he would truly be immunity king.

U can spam sp1 to stay in diamond form and still do a considerable amount of damage although the sp2 can do much more
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I still say Emma Frost. You can easily activate diamond form. It's the same as ghost shrugging off debuffs only Emma is immune to virtually everything.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Oh yea I forgot about warlock, he’s got a lot of immunities
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I know this isn't exactly what this is about but warlock also has those synergies that give him power or something when an immunity triggers
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ryse said:

Colossus, he Gains Effects from his 4 Immunities.
    Actually he has 6 Immunities, when not against Tech Champions!
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Thing

There’s a reason why he’s Usually the AW boss/mini boss, there’s not much that’s detrimental to him
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    What about Thing? I think he has the most immunities, including one to Armor Break, which I think only two other champions have.

Warden out ~
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Iceman was the immunity king when he first came out. Better champs that deal more damage now. Ghost and Warlock are the 2 best. Thing and CapIW are great too
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Emma Frost, Ghost and Thing disagree
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Claire Voyant, you can pick your immunity and deal that same debuff at the same time
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I used to have Emma in my team when going into a blind quest like the Sinister labs because of her immunities but in the squirrel side quest i have replaced her with Colossus because Colossus gives me the immunities to tackle the common nodes plus his armour ups makes him a great havoc counter
    But i would still say that Emma is amongst top 2 if not the top immunities champ especially with the Colossus synergy which makes keeping her in diamond form much easier especially now that Colossus is a beast of a champ himself
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    Ryse said:

Emma Frost is only partially immune, only in her diamond form. Colossus is very good but his lacking of poison immunity makes him unfeasible for the biohazard nodes that pop-up occasionally. If only Iceman was Coldsnap/Frostbite immune, then he would truly be immunity king.

Funny how Iceman aint immune to his own effects.

A guy who can give frostbites died of frostbites.. sounds just ridiculously funny
    Me: How did Iceman die?
    Rogue: Hypothermia.