**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Awakening

So just pulled a 4* cosmic ag. Who would benefit from it the most?

Cosmic Awakening 70 votes

Captain Marvel Movie
27%
Doc_Hollamon_ASDF_CassyArchdemon_Bruinsfan8510SnurrisTJ107doctorbWeeaeaX_Factor_AgentSparkyCzH3neRySuman_sahALucasjones_98PlinkoPablo276H_I_ZDecicusSpawnSupreme 19 votes
Hyperion
51%
WolverDominatorzuffyadqqedfyvrOesername123Alex13369TeddersLvernon15ThecurlerStingerbkHammerbro_64TaZ_4178TheRealmKeeperspaceoctopusCx8RyseBlackJ4zzTankRichardsonBeyond00_ZeezoosPHJfin 36 votes
Medusa
21%
Spity68benshbBrokenOmegaDexionshadow_lurker22Nick1109theMercenaryHedronBENNYJBonzodavidTalhamazizKsp_2099awesomesauceIbbyFF4_Two_In_One 15 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cmms has awesome utility and if you go against something like Icarus it can be good
    If you don't have problems with stuff that is solved by her sig, hype and Medusa both have great awakened abilities but imo hype is the better champ overall
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Depends how many sig stones avalible.

Low sig Hyperion, only awaken Him gives Him something good
    20-40 cmm gives her some edge in Tricky fights
    Medusa only with very High sig gives her what you realy want from her.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion. He is so useful in many situations.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Thanks all I appreciate it. I’m leaning a lot towards Hyperion cause he will be very useful for questing
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    He is definitely worth the gem. Many won’t think +70% buff duration is all that crazy, but let me tell you, it allows you to not play as hyper aggressive as you would unduped, it gives you a steadier stream of power, and lets you stack way more furies.

Before you throw too many sig stones at him, unless you care about prestige and he is one of your top 5, HE DOESNT NEED MORE THAN 20 SIG LEVELS. His buff duration increase ranges from +65% at sig1 to +75% at sig 200. Sig 20 is +70%. It scales disgustingly bad, but that is also a good thing because you don’t need to put as many resources into him to maximize his output.

A great synergy team I have found for him is Hype, CAIW, OG Thor (or whoever from CAIW’s cosmic synergy), Quake, and Hawkeye. That will give you +25% buff duration and +15% ability accuracy (more furies, incinerates, and more frequent stuns)

My main rotation for him is parry heavy parry heavy combo L2; then there are two paths:
    1. The L2 stuns- heavy, then wait until the stun is about to expire (to get more power gain), combo, and you should be back at L2
    2. The L2 doesn’t stun- play how you see fit, try to get one more heavy in then shoot off another L2

Some interesting utility I have used many times is the fact he doesn’t ever have to hit with a basic attack. Ever. Just play dodgy like you would SESM and intercept their dash with your L1. This also only has 1 contact hit, so this bypasses Electro and other similar mechanics.

Don’t be shy with his regen either; I’ve gone from like 18% back to full in 2-3 fights by just slowing down the play on an easy fight and playing dodgy when the enemy is at low percent, intercepting or pushing them back on their block, then ending them with an L3.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Wow man thanks for all that. Hyperion for sure is looking like the front runner
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Hyperion
    I recently awakened Hyperion, and trust me his power gain is of so much help.. definitely Hyperion amongst the option given
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

He is definitely worth the gem. Many won’t think +70% buff duration is all that crazy, but let me tell you, it allows you to not play as hyper aggressive as you would unduped, it gives you a steadier stream of power, and lets you stack way more furies.

Before you throw too many sig stones at him, unless you care about prestige and he is one of your top 5, HE DOESNT NEED MORE THAN 20 SIG LEVELS. His buff duration increase ranges from +65% at sig1 to +75% at sig 200. Sig 20 is +70%. It scales disgustingly bad, but that is also a good thing because you don’t need to put as many resources into him to maximize his output.

A great synergy team I have found for him is Hype, CAIW, OG Thor (or whoever from CAIW’s cosmic synergy), Quake, and Hawkeye. That will give you +25% buff duration and +15% ability accuracy (more furies, incinerates, and more frequent stuns)

My main rotation for him is parry heavy parry heavy combo L2; then there are two paths:
    1. The L2 stuns- heavy, then wait until the stun is about to expire (to get more power gain), combo, and you should be back at L2
    2. The L2 doesn’t stun- play how you see fit, try to get one more heavy in then shoot off another L2

Some interesting utility I have used many times is the fact he doesn’t ever have to hit with a basic attack. Ever. Just play dodgy like you would SESM and intercept their dash with your L1. This also only has 1 contact hit, so this bypasses Electro and other similar mechanics.

Don’t be shy with his regen either; I’ve gone from like 18% back to full in 2-3 fights by just slowing down the play on an easy fight and playing dodgy when the enemy is at low percent, intercepting or pushing them back on their block, then ending them with an L3.

His is a 4*. He need higher signs for that 70%
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Normally I would say Hype. I just recently pulled CMM though and took her to R5 and she is amazing. I just ran the caltrops path and biohazard with her in UC to see if she could do it and she destroyed it. Once you get her to 25 charges she can destroy every fight so fast. I'd probably still say Hype but I might change my mind in another week or so lol. Both great options in any case.
    Hyperion
    zuffy said:

His is a 4*. He need higher signs for that 70%
    Oh you are right. Idk how the 4* scales, OP. Try looking it up on trucos or something
  • jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Posts: 32
    Hyperion

Isn't the Black Bolt x2, Ronan, hulk synergy better? Proud owner of rank5 Hyperion here
    Hyperion
    jsjsjs13 said:

Isn't the Black Bolt x2, Ronan, hulk synergy better? Proud owner of rank5 Hyperion here
    Also proud owner of a 5/65 Hype. I would say no because not only are you getting more ability accuracy crucial for chaining more L2s, all of them are at least playable champs. CAIW and Quake are obvious, HE can hold his own, and Thor can do some alright damage (really the only “just for synergies” champ). BB isn’t rlly usable, Hulk has almost the same kit as Hyperion but worse, and Ronan is good but very situational.