**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

god tier dos not exist

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
there is no such thing as god tier champion's

if there really a god tier champion's out then i can take any champs in to a fight and take no damage and can't get k.o. with out even fighting back and then can k.o. my opponent in 1 hit. but the game dos not work that way unless you are using a cheat or a hack.

by all definition a god tier is a all powerful, unbeatable and invincible. there are good and decent champs, but there is no such thing as god tier champion's and those say otherwise is wrong and delusional to think so.

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Thank you...
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah it's kind of just a phrase, not meant to be taken literally.

While all camps are "playable" there is a big difference between Iron Patriot and Stark Spiderman.

Which is a little confusing since they nerfed the previous "God Tier" champions (Thor, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange), but then just made new ones that are as strong or better.

Has to feel bad if one of your favorite characters is one of the worst champions in the game. Like, what if you were a big fan of Luke Cage growing up? Or Carnage?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    R4GE wrote: »
    Foxhero007 wrote: »

if there really a god tier champion's out then i can take any champs in to a fight and take no damage and can't get k.o. with out even fighting back and then can k.o. my opponent in 1 hit. but the game dos not work that way unless you are using a cheat or a hack.

by all definition a god tier is a all powerful, unbeatable and invincible. there are good and decent champs, but there is no such thing as god tier champion's and those say otherwise is wrong and delusional to think so.

Whats delusional is the fact that you have no understanding of what this community refers to as "god tier."
    Yes, a god tier champ/fighter may be considered something else in other communities. None that I know of though.

I have never seen "god tier" or similar phrases defined that way. Usually, the "god tier" or "god mode" MMO entities are the ones that can a) complete content normally intended to only be completable by strong teams of multiple players, b) can be min/maxed to strength levels that exceed all other entites by a wide margin, or c) are exceptionally good at almost all categories of tasks in a game that normally forces players to specialize in a few, and ordinarily be weak at the rest.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    there is literally no game on earth where this is whats needed to be classified as god tier. please do research on a subject before trying to act like you know all about it.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Can't tell these people nothing who play this game. They make up terms and all kinds of nonsense and run it as facts. Until it's challenged. Then they'll come running like an ant hill that's been stepped on

do you even play videogames? its a term used in almost all games that involve multiple characters or classes. acting like you know what you are talking about when you clearly do not makes you seem unreliable.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    there is literally no game on earth where this is whats needed to be classified as god tier. please do research on a subject before trying to act like you know all about it.

You want him to do his research on a made up word just for games?

That's a bit silly isn't it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

You think that by making an inflammatory post people will think like you. There are approximately 10 god tier now i will mention them to educate you:

1. SL
    2. Magik
    3. Dormmamu
    4. Hyperion
    5. Gwenpool
    6. Iceman
    7. Og vision
    8. Doctor Voodoo
    9. Spiderman SE
    10. Archangel

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Little "g", bud. Bit different :)
  • Foxhero007 wrote: »

You are creating your own definition of "God Tier" Every top player and MCOC YouTuber knows what the real criteria for a God Tier champion is.

Maybe you are simply trying to make yourself feel better because you have not pulled any of these "God Tier" champions? Maybe you are not very good at the game and are not getting the most out of any "God Tier" champion you may have?

In any case your post doesn't have legs, call them whatever you wan't, but the community will continue to use the terms they always have used.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You think that by making an inflammatory post people will think like you. There are approximately 10 god tier now i will mention them to educate you:

1. SL
    2. Magik
    3. Dormmamu
    4. Hyperion
    5. Gwenpool
    6. Iceman
    7. Og vision
    8. Doctor Voodoo
    9. Spiderman SE
    10. Archangel

[/quote]

Those are top champs but I wouldn't call them gods, none of them are on level of pre nerf SW, Thor or even Dr. Strange. All of them have counters, bad matchups and take a certain degree of skill to use while the old gods could face roll all content with no chance of dying. A new player wouldn't be able to play Dr.Voodoo, Stark Spidey, Archangel etc well enough for them to be god tier champs while a new player pre 12.0 with a awakened thor, switch, dr strange could still play them like god tier champions without learning skills and practice.
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    Someone post a picture of a stick to prove we would argue about anything! lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    I dont think your meant to take "god tier" as a literal term my friend.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    This post is dumb. We all know what it means. Obviously not literal. So on and so on...
    The god-tier are the champs with the highest capabilities, abilities that far outshine the Joe Fixits and Iron Men. We all know who they are or you wouldn't see everyone trying to get them and use them in AQ/AW. Not because they are called any particular name, but they are the best champs in the game for most things.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I would sell my 5* voodoo if we change it to Demi-god tier...
  • Nitro23Nitro23 Posts: 29
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    This post is dumb. We all know what it means. Obviously not literal. So on and so on...
    The god-tier are the champs with the highest capabilities, abilities that far outshine the Joe Fixits and Iron Men. We all know who they are or you wouldn't see everyone trying to get them and use them in AQ/AW. Not because they are called any particular name, but they are the best champs in the game for most things.
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »

Excactly, it's just a term for powerful characters like Thor or the ones with all the nodes like dormammu
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Which is a little confusing since they nerfed the previous "God Tier" champions (Thor, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange), but then just made new ones that are as strong or better.

In all fairness, there is not a champ in the game now that is as OP as SW was pre-12.0. BW was also a dominant game changer then, maybe more than Thor and on par with SL.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    you guys hold god tier on a high pedestal that all you can think of.

so I'm going to start some thing new and its alpha "decent" and omega "good" tier
    and I will start with your 10 so call god tier champs.

StarLord alpha tier
    Magik omega tier
    Dormmamu omega tier
    Hyperion omega tier
    Gwenpool alpha tier
    Iceman alpha tier
    vision and vision (AoU) omega tier
    Doctor Voodoo alpha tier
    Spiderman SE omega tier
    Archangel alpha tier
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Thor is literally in the God tier because he is the God of thunder!
    BTW, is it possible that Marvel copyright a character from Norse mythology, whom themselves did also copy? Can't The Vikings Sue Stan Lee?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

you know all the good words
  • SALVYSALVY Posts: 11
    [/quote]

1. SL
    2. Magik
    3. Dormmamu
    4. Hyperion
    5. Gwenpool
    6. Iceman
    7. Og vision
    8. Doctor Voodoo
    9. Spiderman SE
    10. Archangel

[/quote]

No Scarlet Witch?
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited September 2017

0gytuc0mstfk.gif