**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 6 stars to r2

2»

Comments

• DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    I have 9 six stars and won't r2 any. Unless I pull a 5/6 star ghost. Then wasp might go to r2
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Akumaccb said:

R5s for comparison

My R5s and R2s pale in comparison. 😮
    Good thing it's not a competition then. The earlier people realize that they're playing their game at their pace the happier they'll be.

Sure things like aq are competitive when it comes to roster building but as long as your playing within your means and still enjoying playing, theres no rush to do anything in this game
    Amen brother. I tell players this.
    All. The. Time. 😇
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    mine is WS awakened and unawakned ghost . use them both when i want to but not needed,
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I currently have two r2s (Ghost and Corvus) and plan to r2 the following ones I have as soon as I can: Sentinel, Symbiote Supreme, Void (If I awaken him), Ant-Man, and The Champion.
    In general, aside from the ones I listed, these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head who are worth it
    Unduped: Ghost, Corvus, Sentinel, SS, Captain Sparkles, Venom, Domino, Mysterio, Ronin, Night Monkey, Sunspot, Warlock, G2099, Doom, Wasp, VtD, Thing, Havok
    Duped: Namor, Aegon, Nick Fury, Void, Omega Red
    This is just my opinion however
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I currently have two r2s (Ghost and Corvus) and plan to r2 the following ones I have as soon as I can: Sentinel, Symbiote Supreme, Void (If I awaken him), Ant-Man, and The Champion.
    In general, aside from the ones I listed, these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head who are worth it
    Unduped: Ghost, Corvus, Sentinel, SS, Captain Sparkles, Venom, Domino, Mysterio, Ronin, Night Monkey, Sunspot, Warlock, G2099, Doom, Wasp, VtD, Thing, Havok

"Worth it" is completely relative to each person specifically.

Someone with no R5 or R2 yet would be generally foolish to rank a niche champ as their first. Someone that has 15-20+ ranked champs already can get good value out of a niche champion.

It makes far less detrimental effect to someone that's already placing high aq ranks and has lots of ranked champions to rank up someone that has only niche or defensive uses or that has very low prestige. The value in a rankup is always relevant to the size an strength of a specific account
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I've been thinking about r2ing my 6 star unduped Mysterio, opinions?
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

"Worth it" is completely relative to each person specifically.

Someone with no R5 or R2 yet would be generally foolish to rank a niche champ as their first. Someone that has 15-20+ ranked champs already can get good value out of a niche champion.

It makes far less detrimental effect to someone that's already placing high aq ranks and has lots of ranked champions to rank up someone that has only niche or defensive uses or that has very low prestige. The value in a rankup is always relevant to the size an strength of a specific account
    Thats definitely true, however there are some champs that can be called a little of something or are considered a win win rank up, just as an example warlock is a champ that no one, wouldn't want to R2, on the other hand iron fist is a champ pretty much no one would R2.

That being said, I have some champs Ann now I'm thinking on R2 my havok.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

would 6 star symb supreme be worth it? I really enjoy him :smiley:

If you enjoy him then yes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Annhilus not worth, Venompool the Duck duped obvious choice

why did you revive a six month old thread? Also, Venompool the Duck? What? Annihilus is a solid r2 option anyway
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Stealthy worth r2?
    GagoH said:

Stealthy worth r2?

yes
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    I’m pretty happy with my r2’s. Just wish I had a solid tech 6* I could use my t5cc I’ve had since the release of abyss🤷🏼‍♂️

Jerkobson said:

I’m pretty happy with my r2’s. Just wish I had a solid tech 6* I could use my t5cc I’ve had since the release of abyss🤷🏼‍♂️

that civil warrior is looking right at you
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

Jerkobson said:

that civil warrior is looking right at you
    I know, he’s duped too!😒
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Unawakened wise:
    1)Claire Voyant
    2)Warlock
    3)Human torch
    4)Domino
    5)Doctor Doom
    6)Guillotine 2099
    7)Corvus Glaive
    8)Ghost( I will prefer duped 5* ghost over unduped 6* ghost personal experience)
    9)Sorcerer Supreme
    10)Havok and sunspot (I guess never used them so don't know if they need awakening or not, I am sure havok doesn't)

Awakened wise there are so many Aegon,Ghost, Nick,CMM,Colossus,Omega Red,Void,Cap IW.Mlst of them needs high sig as well.