**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus taking shock damage

Corvus is supposed to be immune to shock damage but as you can see in this screenshot, he is taking damage while his Glaive is active. Is this a big or is there something with Warlock that makes CG take shock damage?

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    This was the Master EQ, Nova chapter, no boosts. Here is my synergy team.

Ok, so 2 people have disagreed with this at this point, but no one has said what I'm missing. If I'm missing something, please let me know.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Looks like its a shock debuff which Corvus abilities does say he should not take damage from, so it might be a bug, who knows.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    edited January 2020
    happened to me the other day too. don't remember which quest.

he is also taking bleed damage from node 56 on map 5 whenever void is there.
    beaupoem said:

happened to me the other day too. don't remember which quest.

he is also taking bleed damage from node 56 on map 5 whenever void is there.

That one is valid, cause void himself inflicts damage over time to you for every unique debuff on you, including bleed debuff.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i was also taking bleed damage in war though? nothing on the node was doing it
  • Searched thru other posts with keyword Corvus and Shock, found other comments saying icons showed it was a PASSIVE SHOCK, which Corvus will still take damage from.
    They said that only ACTUAL SHOCK DEBUFF would he not take damage from.

Would it have to have a solid white ring around the circle icon if it were an actual Debuff, instead of just Passive Shock ?

Searched thru other posts with keyword Corvus and Shock, found other comments saying icons showed it was a PASSIVE SHOCK, which Corvus will still take damage from.
    They said that only ACTUAL SHOCK DEBUFF would he not take damage from.

Would it have to have a solid white ring around the circle icon if it were an actual Debuff, instead of just Passive Shock ?

Based on experience and how kabam chooses to identify the icons, the solidnwhite ring indicates that it is an actual shock debuff.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited January 2020

Based on experience and how kabam chooses to identify the icons, the solidnwhite ring indicates that it is an actual shock debuff.

Ok, so that means the icon in original pic above (no white ring, just the countdown timer ring) must be a Passive Shock, which sounds like will still cause damage to Corvus.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can y'all assist? This doesn't appear to be a passive buff.

Ok, so that means the icon in original pic above (no white ring, just the countdown timer ring) must be a Passive Shock, which sounds like will still cause damage to Corvus.
    According to his abilities, the SP1 shock is not passive

• Oh, or maybe not (prior reply of mine). An earlier post had the Passive Shock have 2 other bars above and below icon (unless they changed style since early 2019)...

• It will tell you for sure whether it is passive or not if you PAUSE the fight.

Can someone try out Warlock as an attacker (just a Duel or something) and inflict Shock, pause game, and see what it says ?
    If it is passive, it will have the white border like the one from Affliction. This one was not passive. Kabam put that into place to show the difference.
    Corvus is taking damage from an active shock debuff which he SHOULD be immune to.
    I went back in to verify if this was passive or not. It is NOT

Lol, in the original pic the white ring IS the countdown timer ring for actual debuffs.