**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Antman

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
Is Antman any good without quantum trinity synergy?
I can not find any use of him as I don't have any ghost and wasp as 4 or 5 star. Also he is unawakened.
What should I do with him?
Is there any chance of him getting buff in future, (a real buff not synergy) ?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes he is good without the quantum synergy, but he is pretty gimped without it. If you have Ronin, you gain a synergy where every time Ant-Man makes contact with the opponent (through blocks too), you have a 20% chance the place a fatigue debuff on the opponent and your poisons have 35% increased potency and duration. He also is great for the Nick Fury evade synergy. As for the chance of him getting a buff, he doesn't really need one so long as you play him with the synergies, but it is very unlikely that Kabam will buff him.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he wont get rework or
    buff, he is okish with ghost n wasp synergy but if you have ghost why would one use antman is the question!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Yes he is good without the quantum synergy, but he is pretty gimped without it. If you have Ronin, you gain a synergy where every time Ant-Man makes contact with the opponent (through blocks too), you have a 20% chance the place a fatigue debuff on the opponent and your poisons have 35% increased potency and duration. He also is great for the Nick Fury evade synergy. As for the chance of him getting a buff, he doesn't really need one so long as you play him with the synergies, but it is very unlikely that Kabam will buff him.

Yep. Ronin is a nice addition to the Trinity for Antman. You could also add Resonate mastery for an additional debuff and a little more increased damage. I have a duped 6*, and had some fun with testing the other day. If you can stack those debuffs, he hits surprisingly hard. Kinda cool.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★

does antman needs to be awakened for that poison thing?
    i never knew he can dish out poison debuffs

His L2 converts all active Fatigue debuffs (as of the moment you launch the special, if they expire during the special animation they're still converted) on the opponent into poison. It can be really powerful but his chance to stack the fatigues isn't great and they don't last long so it's tough to have a reasonable stack when it's time to unleash it.