**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally pulled a good 6* (Thing)

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 758 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Who should be rank 2? I am thinking Thing

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

Tiger360 said:

I see a few good 6 stars there. Mr Sinister, Gamora, Red Hulk, Yondu (in very niche scenarios), Ant-Man with Ghost synergy, Ultron for having double immunities I think and of course Thing, so the majority of your roster is decent. Remember, you could be pulling multiple dupes on DPXF, or Iron fists etc
    Yea, Drax is the only one I see who is a dud. Even Deadpool xforce is useful for his synergy with Fury.
    I can't see Drax how can you?
    Are you fool? He is easily visible
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Parth2204 said:

Tiger360 said:

I see a few good 6 stars there. Mr Sinister, Gamora, Red Hulk, Yondu (in very niche scenarios), Ant-Man with Ghost synergy, Ultron for having double immunities I think and of course Thing, so the majority of your roster is decent. Remember, you could be pulling multiple dupes on DPXF, or Iron fists etc
    Yea, Drax is the only one I see who is a dud. Even Deadpool xforce is useful for his synergy with Fury.
    I can't see Drax how can you?
    Are you fool? He is easily visible
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or you just didn't get it
    Joke flew over his head I’m assuming
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Finally? You mean you got another good 6* right?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Depends on how many 5/65 u have...i used my 6* thing for V2 exploration at r1 and he cleared it without me thinking that I would have liked him to be at R2 at any point during the exploration... I have 5 5/65 and thing is my best 6* but i wouldnt take him up in the near future because i feel that taking my 4/55 to R5 will help me more and I will save an entire t5b
    Plus in ur case,if u have a Domino at high rank then taking rulk to R2 wouldn't be a bad call as u will be bringing him either way for his synergy with Domino so having him stronger will help u out more even though thing is a better champ than him
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    @Tiger360 Nothing can fly over his head. He would catch it lol