**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Squirrel Girl Seeks to Save Skrulls from Certain Danger! January’s Event Quest: Squirrels VS Skrulls

Comments

• Mizito3Mizito3 Posts: 2
    This months update isn’t available in my apple store, I heard someone else say the same on a live stream. Is this a wider issue?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Just completed it, and overall it was kinda boring. It's been a long time for cavalier difficulty, shame kabam missed first eq of new year to finally introduce it.
    Rewards are still disappointing.
    Why nova guy has magneto animation when he wins? Looks a little lazy, to be fair.
    Good side, looks like new champ are not crazy op on defance
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Aleor said:

Just completed it, and overall it was kinda boring. It's been a long time for cavalier difficulty, shame kabam missed first eq of new year to finally introduce it.
    Rewards are still disappointing.
    Why nova guy has magneto animation when he wins? Looks a little lazy, to be fair.
    Good side, looks like new champ are not crazy op on defance

Same bout done exploring UC died one time to a nova sp2 cause I wasnt ready otherwise no deaths.. kinda dull
  • Thajuicy1Thajuicy1 Posts: 4
    Where’s the update for iOS? I don’t have it yet
  • lolp90hhblolp90hhb Posts: 1
    No Nutty Login Calendar 🤦‍♂️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If this isn't the easiest UC quest we've ever had I don't know what beats it. I've heard that Ghost has a moderately annoying node but I can't confirm because I didn't bother to read the nodes... We need another difficulty.

If this isn't the easiest UC quest we've ever had I don't know what beats it. I've heard that Ghost has a moderately annoying node but I can't confirm because I didn't bother to read the nodes... We need another difficulty.

It's kinda like stun immune. It's super easy if stunned she reflects damage done.

So stun immune ghost tada

Mega Easy? On it.
    Can we get good rewards on mega easy?;)
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Don’t know if someone else has brought it up but it would be great if the acorns showed up with the other in game currencies so you didn’t have to constantly recheck by clicking into items.
  • halnotjordonhalnotjordon Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    So about the side quest, i got 4 baskets from the calendar so i thought hey cool one basket for each difficulty, did the first 2 difficulties and was about to do the third one when i saw it locked, apparently we don't get to do all the difficulties but only one of them considering we're going for either epic or master anyway, fine with me but why wasn't this in the mail? Why wasn't this in the info for the side quest? Why weren't we informed that each difficulty requires a number of baskets not only one? That's 42k acorns i will never get.
    also one more question, when kabam mike said we will get 2 mil acorns, how was this calculated? Because if you do only epic you will miss out on the other 3 difficulties acorns, so what's the math exactly?
  • Atw041301Atw041301 Posts: 2
    What kinda irritates me is the fact that since I’m not uncollected it won’t let me spend 1mil acorns so I can’t reach all the milestones like I should be able to is this going to be fixed because this is not fair to the people who haven’t had the ability to complete 5.2.6!!!@Kabam Miike
    Atw041301 said:

What kinda irritates me is the fact that since I’m not uncollected it won’t let me spend 1mil acorns so I can’t reach all the milestones like I should be able to is this going to be fixed because this is not fair to the people who haven’t had the ability to complete 5.2.6!!!@Kabam Miike

It is fair to everyone. Lower tier players can get t4cc and things that are hard for them to normally get. The whole point of uncollected is access to better rewards. The collector can be defeated with 4*s and you only need to beat him once. Why "should you be able to" reach all the milestones? There is nothing to fix.
  • Atw041301Atw041301 Posts: 2

Atw041301 said:

It is fair to everyone. Lower tier players can get t4cc and things that are hard for them to normally get. The whole point of uncollected is access to better rewards. The collector can be defeated with 4*s and you only need to beat him once. Why "should you be able to" reach all the milestones? There is nothing to fix.
    But if I can earn that many acorns it’s kinda stupid I can’t spend them
    Atw041301 said:

Atw041301 said:

Everyone can earn 2 million and no one can spend 2 million. Your situation is no different. Every month uncollected players have access to UC EQ. Is that unfair? Being uncollected allows you access to higher rewards. If you don't like it, beat the Collector one time. This side quest has something for every level player in the game. It's actually really good for lower level players. Complaining that you can't get rewards you haven't earned doesn't make it unfair.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

Atw041301 said:

Atw041301 said:

Everyone can earn 2 million and no one can spend 2 million. Your situation is no different. Every month uncollected players have access to UC EQ. Is that unfair? Being uncollected allows you access to higher rewards. If you don't like it, beat the Collector one time. This side quest has something for every level player in the game. It's actually really good for lower level players. Complaining that you can't get rewards you haven't earned doesn't make it unfair.
    Actually noone can spend even 1 Million. If you sum together all the items in squirrel store, you can spend just under 1M. Did Kabam forget to scale prices whenever you buy items beyond the first, kind of like glory store?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There are several sections in this monthly quest where you have to spend between 12 & 18 energy cost and not an enemy to be seen, kinda annoying and a waste of energy tbh.

It is btw one of the easiest uncollected editions since....well a long time.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    are some people not seeing the acorn rewards in the list of rewards for the full completion of each Event Quest?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    KoperBoy said:

Atw041301 said:

Atw041301 said:

Actually noone can spend even 1 Million. If you sum together all the items in squirrel store, you can spend just under 1M. Did Kabam forget to scale prices whenever you buy items beyond the first, kind of like glory store?
    You’re need to do the maths it wil be 1m for all
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yo @Kabam Miike some of us have no login calendar so we can't do the side quest...help plz!
    I have the side quest and the acorn store but my game is not showing any acorn rewards in EQ.
    doh i was looking in the wrong place...nevermind :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Atw041301 said:

Atw041301 said:

Are you saying then that if you can only spend, say, half a million acorns then the game should only allow you to earn half a million acorns, and to spend the maximum you could spend you have to do literally every possible thing you could do to earn those acorns? Because that's what you're saying here: it is stupid that the game is giving you many different opportunities to earn acorns, more than you can spend, and what would be smart is if you only get as many opportunities as you can spend, and no other options.

I think most players wouldn't see that as smart design, but rather oppressive design.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★

This can explain all
  • mj7657mj7657 Posts: 1
    I have spent 350k acorns
    I have not completed 5.2.6
    The items are now all bought or locked
    I still have acorns and moreover I want to reach 1 miljon returned acorns
    The problem here is the items in the store wil not be re-opened before the 1 mio mission is over

This way the mission is doomed to fail

Possible solution:
    Unlock the remaining items after returning 350k acorns
    Or
    Refresh the store with new items after 1week
  • Ogre5530Ogre5530 Posts: 19
    I’m recently uncollected and I think I’m going to struggle getting to a million. Any suggestions?