**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The recurring issue on Awakening Gems

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
It's been noted by many over the past couple years that whenever an Awakening Crystal has been presented to us, often times we end up pulling the same class of Awakening gem, some more repeatedly than others and I wondered if it would be possible to come up with a system similar to the tier 4 class Catalyst trade in crystals. That way we could just trade it in our excess gems for an opportunity at other gems besides the class we've obtained.

Alternatively I was also wondering what about making any and all future Awakening Crystal opportunities instead work as either Class Selectors or Nexus crystals. That way even if the results are still RNG based, we still have an opportunity to make the best out of any outcome.

I'm sure others would have alternate suggestions but it was something I felt warrant discussion. Thank you.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Class selector would basically be a generic gem

True but again just throwing out a suggestion
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Not exactly a generic gem, for example, if you have no good 5* and you have to select, you wouldn’t know which one to pick
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

how about a selector that let's you pick the class you dont want and then that class is removed from the rng.

That could work. It's essentially what they offer with the class catalyst trade in crystals.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

It's been noted by many over the past couple years that whenever an Awakening Crystal has been presented to us, often times we end up pulling the same class of Awakening gem, some more repeatedly than others and I wondered if it would be possible to come up with a system similar to the tier 4 class Catalyst trade in crystals. That way we could just trade it in our excess gems for an opportunity at other gems besides the class we've obtained.

Alternatively I was also wondering what about making any and all future Awakening Crystal opportunities instead work as either Class Selectors or Nexus crystals. That way even if the results are still RNG based, we still have an opportunity to make the best out of any outcome.

I'm sure others would have alternate suggestions but it was something I felt warrant discussion. Thank you.

Its also been shown that the same if not more people pull different classes as often as those that pull the same.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    My only nit pick is the locked camera and to an extent when we see this content drop how many paths and how many fights are on each path but until then i really have no issues with this
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

personally I'd be stoked if my secondary account got 4 or 5 cosmic gems in a row.

never got the same 2 gems in a row, over 4 accounts (2 cavalier, 1 uncollected).
    I have 4 tech awakening gems

Seatin has 4 skills
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    My last 3 have been Mystic : (