**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel bug.

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
Hi Kabam... so I've noticed a small bug when playing as sentinel. It seems that, when pounding into the block, the opponent is likely to either release their block and get hit, sidestep you or throw a special. They don't block for the full combo like other champions.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOHHYKcIp0s

As seen in this video, thing released his block when i was hitting him, causing him to go unstoppable and me to get rekt. This has been happening against most opponents that I fight against, and only sentinel seems to have this problem for me. Could you take a look at this?

PS. I have tried furiously tapping the screen as fast as I can, to no avail. Although sometimes he does hold block, the inconsistency is quite annoying.

PPS. Please don't close this down and redirect me to a thread that hasn't been updated for a long time. I want to at least have a mod look into this first.

Comments

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★
    That's going to happen against Thing when he gets the unblockable.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    So that's just supposed to happen?
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Against Thing that happens a lot now for the last 2 to 3 months, I hit the block and he let go of the block to get hit and become unstoppable, the ai is sooooo annoying these days, they don't hit right back at you when you finish your combo messing up with the parry, they attack as soon as you let go your block or dash back, and they are always blocking.. Sooo annoying..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It is a timing issue. Not really related to sentinel itself, but rather to a group of specific champions.
    It seems that the hits weren't quick enough, allowing Thing to attack between them

It is a timing issue. Not really related to sentinel itself, but rather to a group of specific champions.
    It seems that the hits weren't quick enough, allowing Thing to attack between them

Is there a thread on this? Can't seem to find it
    @Kabam Miike please fix his light attack timing....
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I've experienced this only in V3. Which was really jarring initially. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if the nodes/AI are affecting the champs in that quest. It was occurring with champs that weren't Thing.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It’s because the ai response speed was increased months ago. Same thing impacts back draft intercept and caused the issue with ai triggering sp when you hit their block.
    Oof... I'm not gonna count on them fixing it....