**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Profiles not showing top champs

Recently made a Doom rank to 5/65 and sig 200. Others in the alliance have also made prestige rank ups within the past week, specifically the day of AQ.

My doom is showing in my profile as top champ, but nobody else in my alliance can see doom anywhere on my profile. Same with others that have recently ranked doom/Phoenix, etc. should be in your top 4 for prestige, but they are missing. Want to say this is a visual glitch, but not sure if it’s affecting prestige. Can you look into please?

Comments

• Do you have 4 others also at 5* r5 equivalent (or 6* r2) ??

The order for showing on profiles (viewing your own, versus how others see you profile) is calculated different. You see them from being arranged including Mastery in their PI, others view your champs arranged by Base PI without Mastery adjustment.

So sometimes there will be difference especially champs that are close in PI.
  • Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43

Photos of my top champs, photo of what other alliance members see in my profile. Once again, maxed sig, and he’s not showing anywhere. Even with masteries, Doom is high enough should still be at the top of the profile. Think it’s a bug that’s affecting prestige
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    You see your own champs ranked by PI. Everyone else sees them ranked by prestige.
  • Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    That is correct. And Doom, at sig 200 is higher than all of those. Why I am saying there is some sort of bug.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Weird. For what it’s worth, I see Doom when I look you up in-game. Have your alliance try again maybe?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

That’s what I’m is seing